Untitled Part 18

Can people quickly change their bad habits.

In Ying Ye Zhenshi's opinion, the probability of this is very small.

In addition, if there are people pointing and so on at the same time.

Even less likely.

"I have to think of a way..."

Otherwise, it would be a bit uncomfortable to be bound to these people in the class like this.

Ying Ye Zhenshi returns to Class D classroom.

In class D of the first grade, unexpectedly, there are still people who have not left.

Those who hadn't left yet looked at him, very surprised.

This is the person who disappeared all afternoon, the teacher didn't call the name, but they found out.

The students in class D mess around and don't attend class, sleep in class, but skip class on the first day of formal class.

It still made the students in class D show the look of "you are so brave".

And Kushida-san is one of the students in this class.

"Student Ying Ye, where did you go this afternoon?"

"You haven't been here all afternoon, and the classmates are very worried about you."

"Is something wrong?"

With a concerned face, Kikyo Kushida came to Ying Ye Zhenshi.

I thought this man would never show up this day, but he suddenly appeared.

"Nothing happened, just got lost on the road of life, and then went to the wrong class."

Ying Ye Zhenshi explained seriously.

"Huh? Wrong class?"

Things like getting lost in life were directly ignored by Kushida Kikyo.

"Well, I went to a few wrong classes."

Ying Ye Zhenshi spoke.

He didn't say anything about his going to other classes.

no need.

"This is too..."

Kushida Kikyo doesn't even know how to describe it.

"After that, do you want me to go to school with you?" He changed his words and extended the invitation.