Untitled Part 56

"Even if you find a way, how many points do you have?"

"By the way, I don't even have enough points to eat."

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka saw that Chi Kuanzhi was still planning to die, so he made an opinion.

It's tiring to make friends.

If he wasn't a little curious about what happened to Ying Ye Zhenshi, he wouldn't have bothered to get involved.

"Also, with your performance just now, your score in Kushida Kikyo's heart should have dropped slowly, maybe even lower than Ying Ye Zhenshi, at least he hasn't taken the initiative to find anything in the class so far. people's troubles."

"Ayanokōji, whose friend are you?"

"I'm just telling the truth."

"hateful."

In this case, Chi Kuanzhi exploded directly.

Thinking of how my goddess would flirt with such a guy every day.

Still being lied to, he couldn't stand it.

"I'm your friend, but it depends on the facts."

"If he's really not a good guy, he will definitely be exposed. It's better to wait."

"Before that, if you don't want to change your target, you just keep looking for opportunities to contact Kushida Kikyo, so that she won't have time to contact Ying Ye Zhenshi, and you may have some unexpected surprises."

"I've seen Ying Ye Zhenshi, he almost never takes the initiative to contact Kushida Kikyo, I don't know the reason yet."

Fearing that this crazy guy with a brain would mess around, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji had no choice but to let him give up for the time being.

And he was basically sure that this Ying Ye Zhenshi was a very problematic disguise.

'Are you from something like the White House, too?'

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was very curious.

And Chi Kuanzhi was even very unconvinced.

Since I didn't have points and I didn't think of a better way, I had to give up temporarily.

Continue to operate the forum first, and find another opportunity to get close to Kikyo Kushida, so that guy has no chance.

And when school was over, Chi Kuanzhi vomited blood again.

Watching Kushida Kikyo make an appointment with Ying Ye Zhenshi and leave.