Untitled Part 25

"..."

Facing the threat, Katsuragi Kohei was speechless.

But he was still very resistant to this matter.

However, Ying Ye Zhenshi convinced him a little bit, he really couldn't decide for other people in this matter.

"Student Katsuragi can't decide on this matter alone. Why don't you call everyone in your class who can make the decision? Let's talk about it?"

"If it still doesn't work out, forget it."

"Of course, if you decide to ignore the feelings of other Class A students and just refuse, then I will contact you secretly."

"It will be difficult for you to know what choices the other students make at that time."

Seeing Katsuragi Kohei wavering, Ying Ye Zhenshi kindly gave a 'choice'.

"Huh, I see."

"I really didn't expect that there would be a student like you in class D. You came to our class to observe before."

"I'm a little skeptical about what you said about the 'defective products' of the students."

Katsuragi Kohei did not refute anything.

This matter really shouldn't be decided by him.

It is not his alone to deduct points, and it is not his alone to spend.

If all the 'defective products' were like this, then they might be in trouble.

"You don't have to doubt the quality of the students in Class D. They are definitely not as good as the Excellent ones."

Ying Ye Zhenshi said with a smile.

But Katsuragi Kohei is not entirely convinced.

"Please wait a moment, or make another appointment."

"I'll talk to them."

Katsuragi Kohei spoke.

"I'll just wait. I believe Katsuragi Kohei will give me good news."

The wind was blowing in the corridor, Ying Ye Zhenshi was waiting for news from Katsuragi Kohei.

In his opinion, the success rate of persuading students in class A should not be low.

I feel that these guys are not so difficult to deal with.

Sure enough, as long as there is no nostalgia, any means will be used.