Untitled Part 89

Face each other's kindness.

Kushida Kikyo had a soft smile on his face, but he refused firmly and waved repeatedly.

"No, no, this time, you have put in a lot of effort. At most, I will call Ichinose out. It is good enough for me to recover the cost."

"And you came up with the solution, so you can accept it, and I'll find you later if I don't have enough points.

"Student Chi, these are the points you earned. If you hadn't figured out a way, I wouldn't even be able to get back the 10,000 points. Thank you, thank you~~"

Coincidentally, Ichinose sent money to Kushida Kikyo before.

This time, Kamuro Masumi sent money to Ike Kanji.

Are you kidding me, how can I explain clearly after asking for this money.

Kushida Kikyo resisted from the bottom of her heart.

"Hehehe, since Kushida has said so, then let's do it."

"There is really no way."

"In the future, Kushida can ask me for help anytime, and I will help you.

Chi Kuanzhi was praised and showed a smug smile.

'Laugh, laugh, you'll be crying next month. "

Kushida Kikyo also smiled.

"Then thank you first, Student Chi."

You can see other people's bad luck next month.

As for this incident, they tacitly did not spread the news. .

Ike Kanji was worried that others would share the points, and Kushida Kikyo was entirely because of other things.

night.

In Ying Ye Zhenshi's room.

Welcomed the little guest again. .

After Kushida Kikyo arrived, he vented his anger. He walked with that idiot Ike Kanji for a long time today, and he was really pissed off.

"The thing I promised you is really tormenting, why is there such a fool, why do you still have to walk with him, and you still look fascinated when you see Ichinose, that guy is really stupid, his brain is full of pulp paste."

"It's exactly what you think, that guy really has no brains, and dares to sign such an agreement.

"Idiot, idiot!!!!"

Kushida Kikyo lay lazily on the bed, and directly took away Ying Ye Zhenshi's position, making him 'homeless'.