Untitled Part 68

It's one thing to go too far.

It's one thing to have the guts to say it.

Generally, teachers do not have such treatment and are directly attacked by students.

Still in front of the students.

Chazhu Sae is also rare.

The situation has become like this.

In addition to those previous conflicts, these idiots are enough for Ying Ye Zhenshi to hold vengeance.

I'm already planning a follow-up.

If you want to die like this, I will let Karuizawa Megumi lead people to isolate them first.

Then look for opportunities to send them away.

Use school rules.

And he has made it clear.

Since that idiot teacher wants to play, he can come and play.

Make a mess of the first grade class D, and then run away.

Let this stupid teacher play on his own.

Maybe I should also thank him for cleaning up the garbage in the class.

Ah.

"What's too much, if you want people to treat her as a teacher, first of all, she has to look like a teacher, and keep troubling me when she's full. If she doesn't look like a teacher, what's the difference between her and those idiots behind? "

"What I do is my business, don't try to manipulate me.

Ying Ye Zhenshi responded to Hirata.

Bring it along with Chazhu Sae and the idiot behind.

"If you want to play, then come and play. In terms of means, I have plenty.

"Calm down, classmate Ying Ye."

Hirata hoped that Ying Ye Zhenshi would calm down.

Even he hadn't seen many times when students were so angry with the teacher.

He can be sure that they must have exchanged something in private, which made Ying Ye Zhenshi so resistant and made Teacher Chazhu keep calling him by name in class to expose him.

If they go on like this, the class will be very troublesome.