Untitled Part 61

At this time, Kushida Kikyo also wondered if he had done something wrong.

"Since you have rejected my kindness, then feel my malice."

"Kushida Kikyo, have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi ignored Kushida Kikyo's disgusted eyes.

Kushida Kikyo's indifferent eyes appeared in front of her eyes.

And this made Kushida Kikyo flustered even more.

"Do you think I might be with disgusting boys?"

"You don't want to date me anymore, huh, even if I jump from here, it's impossible for me to be with you... um..."

Before he could finish his sentence, his head was pressed, and he leaned against Ying Ye Zhenshi.

"Woo woo woo~~"

This made Kushida Kikyo unable to open his mouth, and he didn't know what happened behind, as if he was blocked by something inexplicably.

I could only slap Ying Ye Zhenshi constantly.

It's just getting weaker and weaker.

Minutes passed.

"Ha~"

"You want me dead, bastard."

Kushida Kikyo cursed.

"asshole."

"You really deserve to die."

"Ahh."

"Why is there a guy like you."

Kushida Kikyo got angry and hit someone directly.

The whole tender face has turned into red.

Not shy, just completely blown away.

Fisted a few times and got caught.

"As expected, you are also a pervert, boys are the same."

"Is this unacceptable? I'm just following your wishes, and this is just the beginning."

"I don't even have the awareness to shout out like that? That's really disappointing to me."

"Do you know? Before, I was threatened by a girl like this, saying that I secretly took pictures of her. The reason was that his boyfriend was upset with me and then beat me together. You know, what did I do later?"