Untitled Part 16

First grade class D.

'As far as this morning's class is concerned, it is estimated that they will be deducted a lot of points. '

Ying Ye Zhenshi observed the situation of the students.

Many people play mobile phones, game consoles in class, and even talk to affect others. There is also the arrogant red-haired boy who didn't know what he did last night. He just slumped on the table to sleep in the morning, and he didn't want to attend classes at all. mean.

Although the teacher noticed it, he showed no sign of wanting to dissuade him at all. It is personal freedom to listen to the lecture or not, and the teacher will not interfere.

And all of this is within Ying Ye Zhenshi's expectations. If students are strictly regulated, how will they calculate and deduct the grades in the class?

There must be reasons for their own indulgence.

'According to this situation, after one month, the points should be deducted. '

Entering the lunch break in a relaxed atmosphere, Ying Ye Zhenshi also confirmed the situation in their class, feeling that many people are muddy and cannot support the wall.

Sure enough, it is similar to the news from the previous investigation. The students have big problems and defective products. Most of them are difficult to learn, have no self-discipline and like to get carried away. This is not their disguise.

There are also some who are good at learning and self-discipline, but all of them have some problems, look down on others? There are also personality issues like being withdrawn and not talking to other people.

Or is it similar to some nasty incidents when he was in middle school?

Ying Ye Zhenshi thought of the explosive girl Hirata, and the fierce and cute girl Kushida.

Those two people seem to be able to study well, they are fairly serious in class, and there is no problem with their communication skills.

But this is the case, the problem is big.

It is estimated that he has the same big problem as him.

Most of the students choose to leave the classroom and go to the cafeteria with acquaintances to eat, and a small number of them bring their own lunches, boxed lunches or sandwiches.

Noticing Kushida Kikyo's obvious intention to approach, Ying Ye Zhenshi quickly took a step first.

"..."

Kushida Kikyo could only look at the disappearing figure, not knowing what to say.

'Is this really shy? Doesn't feel like it? '