Untitled Part 90

No matter how the night is.

The sun still rises as usual, when the scorching sun shines on the earth.

The students also ushered in the time to go to school. When they arrived at the teaching area, they soon received news from the school.

"Due to some changes, the time for the midterm exam has been slightly postponed, please wait for the announcement in the class, it won't be long, please rest assured.

This news made the students who were preparing for the exam tremble in their hearts.

With yesterday's warm-up, many people also know what's going on.

"Kushida Kikyo from the first-year class D and Yamashita Matsuki from the second-year class D, please come to the student council office.

"Please invite Ying Ye Zhenshi from Class D, Grade 1, and Yusu Sakayanagi, Class A from Grade 1, to the Student Union Office."

The successive broadcast messages were quickly heard by those who came to class.

The first grade Class D, the atmosphere here is very bad. There are many people who are very worried, surrounded by Hirata asking this and that, looking forward to the start of the exam, so that the school has no time to change the topic.

It's a pity that the more I think about something, the less it will come. The broadcasts come one after another, making people look at Kushida Kikyo and Ying Ye Zhenshi.

"Little Kushida, what's going on?"

"That's not the case."

"Probably not, no one should know about that, it's about that senior?"

"Does he know you?"

Hearing Kushida Kikyo from class D of the first grade and the students from the second grade immediately made people think of it.

The matter of the exam papers, plus last night's forum, I can't even think about it.

At the very beginning, some people were talking about who was the reason, but in the later broadcasts, people were already pointed out.

When the class heard the broadcast, many people had already looked at him.

"Ying Ye Zhenshi, what have you done?" Chi Kuanzhi said courageously.

After finally getting such a good relationship with his goddess, this guy dares to bully his goddess?

The broadcast that followed naturally let people know that Ying Ye Zhenshi was related to this matter.

He will stand up and perform immediately.