Untitled Part 10

Hanging the Office of the Student Union.

There was a knock on the door.

"Please come in."

After the sound of invitation came from inside, Ying Ye Zhenshi opened the office door and entered.

What caught my eye was the student council president I saw at the gymnasium earlier.

'The name seems to be Horikita Gaku. '

'I don't know if it has something to do with the former Horikita Shizune-san. '

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't care at all and called out other people's names, thinking to herself.

"Are you a freshman?"

"What's the matter with the student union?"

Sitting at the desk, Horikita gaku raised his glasses and said.

It is rare for freshmen to come to the Student Union on their first day at school.

Most people have received huge wealth, so they should squander it.

"Senior student council president, I have some questions to ask. Of course, I also want to report some students' style problems."

Ying Ye Zhenshi spat out the weird name, and then stated his purpose.

"What?"

"Report a classmate?"

It's normal to have questions.

But are you going to backstab your classmates on the first day? Or is it a problem with other grades?

Horikita was also a little surprised.

"That's right, I want to ask the senior student council president."

"The points we can get every month as freshmen should not be 100,000 points, is it related to our daily performance?"

"For example, if our performance is not good, points will be deducted. For example, we are now 1,000 points, and then we can get 100,000 points. As long as it is less than 1,000 points, the subsequent points will also be reduced. The ratio of scoring points to the points we get is One to one hundred or something."

Whether Horikita didn't mind it or not, Ying Ye Zhenshi expressed all her conjectures.

"..."

Hearing so much news, Horikita Gaku also paused for a while, and carefully observed this new classmate.