Untitled Part 38

"Goodbye, if you can, you'd better apologize to classmate Ying Ye, whether it's playing or not."

Kushida Kikyo said without smiling.

"Okay, okay."

Chi Kuanzhi perfunctorily left quickly.

It is impossible to apologize.

This battle was successful, but not as successful as they had imagined.

"Little Kikyo, what's the situation with that student Ying Ye?"

"Did he tell you?"

"Is that why you've been friends with him?"

"Sure enough, I looked good when I was swimming before."

"Yes, yes, if you don't keep looking at people with those strange eyes, he is obviously a very handsome guy."

"Maybe it's because I was used to being bullied before, so I dare not communicate with others."

"I don't look like it, just now it was obvious..."

After the boys left, the girls approached and asked about the situation.

Among them, the classmate named Megumi Karuizawa was very curious.

Since she came here just now, after she saw Ying Ye Zhenshi, she seemed to think of something.

Also asked one after another.

"I do not know either."

"I just feel that he is a good man. He gave way to the old man on the bus before."

"And I don't do anything at ordinary times, I attend classes honestly, and my learning ability is not bad."

"It's just that you can't communicate with people."

Kushida Kikyo said.

Forget about him skipping class on the first day of class.

"Sure enough, he is still a good person."

"Chi Kuanzhi and those guys are too much. Sure enough, they are a bunch of fools."

"I suspect that they are just jealous of Ying Ye, Kushida, you keep looking for him, so they bother Ying Ye."

"That's right. You'd better stay away from Chi Kuanzhi and the others. Not everyone can be friends."

"I heard that they also made a list of girls' breasts. It's disgusting."