CH 2 - BULLYING

Fourth really doesn't have pheromones, in other words, he hasn't had the smell of pheromones since he was little. The whole family took him to the doctor at that time. The doctor said this was a symptom of late pheromone formation, which also means Fourth has pheromones, but when it releases is unknown and cannot be controlled. Perhaps it is for this reason that Gemini feels most interested in Fourth, and the reason why he often bullies him must also be mentioned during the first days of school.

On the first day of class, Fourth saw that Gemini's group bullying someone. As soon as Gemini entered the school, he caused a commotion, making everyone wary. Fourth didn't know, he just followed the instincts of a good person and came to the rescue of that classmate, unintentionally making Gemini feel itchy. From then on, he kept bothering me and bullying me. Although it wasn't enough to beat me to a pulp, he kept throwing paper at me when he felt like it, blocking the way to my house when he wanted to, and meeting me wherever he wanted would cause trouble. It's difficult there. The people around him knew but didn't dare say anything, so Fourth had been bullied by him for a whole month.

Returning to the present, Fourth's eyes turned dark after hearing his taunt and laughing tone about not having any phermones.

I clenched my fists trying to control my anger, because I knew I wasn't as strong as him, just him emitting pheromones was enough to make me angry, suffocated.

"If I don't have any phermones, what does it have to do with you? Don't bother me."

Fourth mustered up all his courage and bluntly cursed him, then ran away. He knew that if he stayed, he would probably get mad and beat him, so it was best to run now. Gemini stood and watched the small figure disappear behind the door. He didn't show any expression, just sat quietly in the classroom for a while. He was thinking about Fourth's words, but he dared to curse him so loudly. Gemini's eyes were dark

"Fourth Nattawat, the next time I see you, you'll be dead."

Phuwin saw Fourth running in from outside the house, running all the way to pour water and drinking the entire glass, then panted and was surprised.

"Fourth, why do you look so miserable?"

"No, I ran fast so I'm a bit tired."

"Why don't you take the bus?"

"I wanted to walk"

Fourth wasn't in the mood to go for a walk. Just now, Gemini was so angry that he ran all the way home without knowing anything. The omega's physical condition made Fourth tired so his face turned a little red. After drinking a sip of water, he went upstairs to change clothes and take a shower. Phuwin was busy in the kitchen, Fourth was alone, not knowing whether he had always eaten home-cooked food or eaten out, so he also wanted to give Fourth a little delicious food. Fourth finished showering and immediately ran down, smelling the aroma of food made him excited and helped Phuwin carry the food to the table, the two of them ate and drank happily together.

"Fourth, when you go to college, remember to always bring a suppressant with you, in case something bad happens."

Phuwin carefully advised, knowing that Fourth always did not care about these things, so Phuwin was worried about returning to Thailand from England.

"I know, bro"

Fourth pouted, he's like that again, he just likes to treat me like a child. Phuwin laughed, Fourth's attitude like this cannot be reassured, his brother could be targeted at any time, if Fourth had pheromones, maybe now it would be even more unsafe.

"Brother, how was school today?"

"It's normal, making friends with someone is also good"

Phuwin spoke up, other than being looked at too much, he had no problem, he knew he was the dominant alpha, so being looked at like that was natural, Phuwin just didn't like those looks. Phuwin gave Fourth a piece of meat, and the two just sat and ate and talked about heaven and earth.