SIDE STORY -JOONGDUNK

Today is the day JoongDunk says goodbye to Thailand to live abroad. The place the two chose was the beautiful country of England. Standing at the airport, Joong was rearranging his luggage, and Dunk was holding Heart in his arms, waiting for PondPhuwin and GeminiFourth to come see him off.

After saying goodbye to everyone, Joong pushed his luggage and Dunk carried Heart in his arms. The three of them walked side by side onto the plane and started a new journey. Dunk picked up Heart and sat on his lap, waiting for Joong to sit down next to him, holding a bottle of milk prepared for Heart in his hand.

Dunk brought milk for Heart to drink. It was now noon and time for Heart to drink milk, but when Heart saw that bottle of milk, he refused to drink any of it. Dunk looked at Heart's expression like that and was very worried. After trying to coax him, his child refused to drink milk, so he had to let Joong hold Heart for a while.

"Heart...why don't you drink milk? Dad already made it for you."

Dunk sat looking at Heart like that, and softly asked as if he was talking. Kid Heart finished listening and looked at the bottle of milk in Dunk's hand, only now willing to drink it all. JoongDunk then breathed a bit of a sigh of relief.

After a period of flying, JoongDunk finally set foot in England. As soon as he got off the airport, Heart burst into tears for some reason, causing Dunk to constantly comfort him

" I...Ming"

Dunk tried to listen to a few of Heart's babbles, kept listening to the word Ming, trying to understand what his child was saying, his hand still placed behind Heart's back and patting him to comfort him. Joong was busy packing his luggage into the car so he didn't pay attention. When he returned, he still saw Heart crying loudly, so he took Dunk's place and hugged the child, trying to make him stop crying.

"Li...ming"

The babbling sound of a two-year-old child rang out. JoongDunk now understood that it was his child calling Liming's name. They both shook their heads helplessly, our child, who had just arrived in England, already missed PondPhuwin's kid, isn't it every time we see each other? Being made to cry?

"Be good Heart, go home and big dad will call you to talk to Liming."

Joong spoke, only then did Heart stop crying. The three got into the car and moved to the house that Joong had just bought. After a while of cleaning together, everything was finally arranged neatly.

----------------------

At night, Joong took a shower upstairs, and Heart sat in the kitchen with Dunk, playing with a few of his white notebooks, his small hand holding a pen and scribbling as if writing but without any shape. Dunk was cooking on the stove, attentively tasting the pot of soup he was cooking. Seeing that it was just right, Dunk smiled slightly and placed the food on the table.

Joong walked downstairs just as the food was being served. He walked over and picked up Heart, put away the notebook that had been doodled on, and sat at the dining table.

"So much delicious food today, my wife is really good"

As usual, Joong will start his meal with a compliment to Dunk. Dunk smiled, already used to his compliments and flattery. He picked up his chopsticks and picked up a piece of food.

"Joong, try it to see if it tastes right, I'm not used to the spices here."

Dunk brought a piece of food to Joong. He also opened his mouth to receive it, nodding while eating and praising the deliciousness. To him, everything Dunk cooks is delicious, he never criticizes, he just likes it more and more.