CH 4 - FIGHTING THE WRONG SCHOOL BOSS

Dunk stood outside the car waiting for Fourth for a long time, intending to run in to look for Fourth when he overheard two people passing by chatting, and that conversation accidentally reached Dunk's ears.

"Hey, who is that? Why is Gemini bullying him?"

"You're in another department so you don't know, but in our department, everyone knows that Fourth Nattawat is often bullied by Gemini."

"Really, I just heard it now"

"Look at just now, it was scary, luckily we could run in time"

The name Fourth Nattawat attracted Dunk's attention. He turned to look at the two people running past him. A little doubt arose in his heart, wondering if that was Phuwin's younger brother. He quickly ran back to hold his hand. the other two classmates

"The person you two mentioned earlier is Fourth Nattawat from the Faculty of Law?"

"That's right, that first year boy, he looks really cute, but unfortunately he doesn't have pheromones so he gets bullied by Gemini"

After the two classmates answered, Dunk stood still for a long time. Dunk knew about Fourth's illness since he became acquainted with Phuwin, so he was sure that the person the other two had just mentioned was Fourth. With a burning fire in his heart, Dunk quickly returned to the soccer field, but before he could take a few steps, he saw Fourth running out. His face changed a bit, as if he had just run away from something bad.

    "Fourth, is something wrong?"

"No...it's okay, it's probably because I ran fast."

Fourth denied Dunk's suspicions, but his eyes did not dare to look directly into his eyes, this made Dunk believe even more about what he suspected. Dunk saw that Fourth did not dare to speak, knowing that if he asked now, he would scare him, so Dunk also put it aside. Dunk pushed Fourth into the car. After looking around a bit, he discovered that his neck was red. because he was hit by a ball kicked by Gemini earlier. After taking Fourth out to eat, Dunk took him straight to the pharmacy, bought Fourth some patches as well as ointment, and then returned home with peace of mind.

--------–-----------------------------------

The next day, Dunk hurriedly walked back and forth in front of the classroom door to wait for Phuwin to get to school. After running to the law department to investigate, Dunk discovered that Fourth was indeed being harassed by Gemini. From afar, when he saw Phuwin's silhouette, he quickly ran to his side, then pulled him to an empty table in the school yard.

Phuwin took his things and put them on the table, sat down and asked

      "What's so urgent about you?"

"Your brother was beaten"

Those four words, short and not long, had a direct impact on Phuwin's eardrums. As soon as he sat down, he looked up at Dunk with wet eyes. What he just heard was that his younger brother was beaten, which couldn't help but make Phuwin react. Phuwin looked at Dunk as if wanting to see if Dunk was lying to him or not, but Dunk's next statement was what made Phuwin angry inside.

"Really, I went to ask. Your brother is being harassed by Gemini for more than a month."

Damn it, I thought I shouldn't get involved with the Lertratkosum brothers, but your brother got Gemini's attention."

        "It seems like your brother saved a friend who was being beaten by Gemini, so now he switched to your brother."

Phuwin listened to Dunk's words, his hand gradually tightened, becoming stronger and stronger.