CH 45 - OHM KNOWS

Topher just interrupted, Joong was no longer calm enough, he grabbed Topher's collar and punched him in the face with his hand. The wound on his mouth was about to heal and was punched by him to bleed again, and Pond had no intention of stopping it

"You dare to do that to him, - this animal"

"Do you know how scared he is?"

"Do you know that it's because of you that he left me?"

Joong each sentence hit Topher's face as if to vent his anger. His heart hurt, it hurt when he heard Topher himself confirm, it hurts to know how scary the truth that year was.

"That's enough Joong, stop if you don't want to sit in the detention center"

Pond after standing still for a while, he spoke to stop Joong, Joong let go of his hand, the blood flowed down from Topher's mouth, and his cheek was punched until red, the teeth in his mouth were also slightly shaken.

Joong angrily smashed the table, at the end of the visit, he and Pond left there, with a sad mood. Finally, in order to relieve the frustration in his heart, he and Pond dragged each other to drink.

-------------------------

Phuwin had just set foot at the gate of the apartment complex that Nanon was living in when he saw a familiar person, he saw him standing and staring at the door to the apartment complex. Without saying anything, he walked over to him, looked at him, looked at him, and then raised his voice

"Oh, why are you here?"

The question that just came out seemed to startle him, why did he look so attentive, ohm was stunned for a few seconds but then regained his own demeanor.

"Who thought, it turned out to be Phuwin."

"I asked what you're doing here, if you don't say it, I'll go first"

Phuwin didn't care much anymore, he left, leaving Ohm alone standing down there watching his figure. Earlier, at Phuwin's entrance, he seemed to have also encountered a figure that made him feel familiar, although he couldn't see his face clearly because he was wearing a mask, but Huong Dao and that figure reminded the boy that night, so he kept looking at the apartment building in shock. this.

Ohm cut off his thoughts, then he left here, got in the car and drove straight to the place Pond sent, a pub. Ohm walked inside, seeing Joong sitting here was also a little surprised, when Pond has known Joong, remembering that time Ohm mentioned Joong's name in front of Pond he couldn't remember, now he knows it.

Ohm sat down to one side, immersed in the space of the restaurant with them, took a sip of wine in his hand, looked upstairs, remembering that night wrapped tangerines with that Omega. He remembered that he had already marked it, when he woke up in the morning, he only saw the other boy sleeping covering his face, thinking that he had encountered a certain boy last night, so he threw the money back and left, now think again, what if he is pregnant

"Ohm, what's so attractive about the stairs that you're staring at?"

Pond was the one who discovered the difference of Ohm. He raised his voice to wake up Ohm and returned to his party

"All of a sudden I just remembered the Omega that I was involved in before"

"You go back and forth with so many Omegas and you can remember?"

"You know, at that time you went to see something, I asked you to drink, you don't go. I'm alone so I'm looking for fun, who cares for a one-night stand with an Omega, even marking him"

Ohm gave a faint smile, that night he was drunk, and was rushed by an Omega in love, he didn't resist, simply accepted, because his other pheromone was very attractive, and sweet.

"Also mark, you mother, then you leave"

"It's just a one-night stand, but the scent of the peach on his body now reminds me of it"

Ohm leaned back on the back of the chair, how long has it been, almost a month and he remembered that Omega again, he really had a problem. Moreover, since that night of entanglement, he has not been with anyone, because he feels uncomfortable, no other pheromone is as attractive as the other pheromone.

"What do you say ?"

Joong heard Ohm speak, he shivered, a suspicion popped up in his head and probably wanted to confirm immediately.

"Yes, thag Omega was fresh, fragrant and sweet

Not only Joong, even Pond was equally surprised, his eyes now are enough to explain what he is suspicious of. Joong hurriedly texted Phuwin, asked for a picture but he didn't answer, turned to Fourth, his whole body stiffened when he heard another description of Ohm

"Super cute dimples"

That sentence ran through Joong's brain, and his eyes were staring at the picture Fourth just sent, with dimples, dimples on his face as fresh as the morning, also Omega Huong.

"Is the person you say this person. Is it?"

Joong gave the picture to Ohm, and his eyes suddenly lit up, indeed he, the person he remembered as clearly as his face, because the expression when making love, even if he was drunk, he could see how beautiful he was.

"It's him, you know, please let me know

Information" just in time to finish the sentence, Joong angrily stood up and grabbed Ohm's collar and punched him,
Just one shot and then stopped by Pond, Annoyed and sat down -

"Do you know who you got involved with? That's Phuwin's cousin, Nanon Korapat"

Ohm sounded like a thunderbolt across his head, he couldn't believe he was related to the Phuwin family. Pond angrily kicked Ohm's thigh

"You fucker, you made Phuwin's cousin pregnant plus your baby is two weeks old."

The second time Ohm received the attack of the day, he sat stunned, looking at the other two, both of their eyes were firm

"And you won't be at peace with Phuwin,
now I want to punch you asshole."

Joong spoke, he knew how much Phuwin hated the man who made Nanon pregnant, he also made sure that Ohm would be beaten by Phuwin if he let Phuwin know the truth, this trip...he prayed for Ohm Pawat to be safe.

Ohm heard the two of them take turns saying that their heads were buzzing like a hammer, he was receiving all the information into his brain, that he had a child, and the pregnant person was Phuwin's cousin, that cat, once angry, would ruffle and scratch. Ohm shivered, just thinking about it makes me scared, Phuwin even grasps Pond's hair, he doesn't matter, he really has a headache.

"Then I'll find him and he's clear, I like him anyway, get married quickly. Hurry up and find Nanon to catch it, otherwise I'm afraid Nanon will suffer because he don't have my pheromones."

Ohm can play responsibility, it doesn't matter, moreover he suddenly craves that scent, perhaps already likes it, taking the opportunity to have a mark that binds both, both ways.

Pond and Joong shook their heads in disgust, knowing responsibility is okay, Joong will say a few words instead of Ohm. Just in time to think like that, Joong's phone rang, and Phuwin called. Joong looked at the screen, strangely, maybe Phuwin is asleep by now. Joong pressed the button to answer the phone immediately, the other end of the line made a trembling tone

"Joong...Joong...huh...Nanon is missing, he left a message that he would leave this place and go to a far away place, I...I'm afraid"