CH 71 - RETURN

This morning, two people landed in Thailand at the airport. When they left, each other and went alone, but when they returned, they walked together. Joong helped Dunk pull the suitcase, letting him bury himself in his wool scarf around his neck.

Joong put his suitcase in the back of the car and walked up to Dunk. They both took the car home. He wanted to go straight to Dunk's house to tell Dunk's parents, then announced that their relationship had returned to normal. , he also asked permission from the two of them to let him take Dunk home to live with him, like in the past.

Dunk's parents, just hearing this, became overjoyed. Joong is a good person, and the two believe that he can bring happiness to Dunk.

In the afternoon, Joong drove Dunk to school, so he could re-register for the program here. Everyone in the class, when they saw Dunk, suddenly rushed over to ask, everyone in the class loved this class president very much. , but Dunk had already dropped out of school without even saying goodbye.

The special thing that everyone suspects is why Dunk was led to class by Joong. Joong has recently been Pond's friend. Everyone sees the two of them often together, including Phuwin, since when? But his attitude towards Pond changed so clearly that everyone couldn't believe that the engagement between the two was actually real.

Dunk entered the classroom, surrounded by everyone suddenly heard a shrill voice, even without having to look at the face, he knew who it was. Phuwin rushed from behind his friends and hugged Dunk, constantly saying that he missed Dunk so much. Dunk laughed, thinking back to when he first met Phuwin, he was cold to the point of death. Now he seems to be very friendly with everyone in the class, and even a bit rowdy. Maybe someone pampered him too much

"Dunk, are you an alpha? Why do I smell your pheromones?"

The voice of a classmate rang out, causing everyone to focus on Dunk, smelling of real pheromones. Faced with a series of curious eyes looking at him, Dunk nodded and smiled.

"Um, I'm the alpha, sorry for hiding it from everyone for so long."

Dunk's answer immediately made everyone excited. Everyone chatted excitedly. It turned out that their class president was usually perfect, but now he was even more perfect.

"Dunk, what if someone in class confesses their love to you? You make us like it so much."

A female omega spoke up, making the whole class laugh. Phuwin standing next to him also laughed, giving his friend a thumbs up. Dunk just shook his head slightly, smiling slightly.

As happy as the atmosphere in the classroom was after that statement, there was a person standing outside the door whose face turned black. Dunk told Joong to wait outside the door, he would come back in a moment, but when Joong looked into the classroom, he saw Dunk declaring that he was the alpha and was surrounded by a group of friends gossiping, even mentioning confession, Joong started to feel unhappy.

Possession boiled in Joong's heart, he frowned when he saw Dunk did not refute the other girl's statement. Joong didn't care whose classroom this was anymore, he immediately brought his unpleasant aura closer to him.

While Dunk was standing there talking, he suddenly felt a cold air coming from behind him. He turned his head to look. When did Joong come in here? It made everyone in the class bewildered for a moment. Everyone felt something. That's oppression from people Joong should be silent.

Without saying a word, Joong pulled Dunk close to him and placed a kiss on his lips. The room was motionless for a few seconds, even Phuwin standing next to him was stunned by his actions. Everyone gasped looking at him kissing Dunk in the middle of class, not forgetting to quickly take out their phones to take a series of photos, this kiss was too shocking.

Joong ignored Dunk's surprise. After breaking the kiss, he turned to everyone and spoke

"Now everyone knows who he belongs to, stop confessing your love, it's meaningless."

His words made a few girls scream excitedly. Everyone did the same, making Dunk blush and hesitate to look straight, so he could only hit him.

"I really admire the love between you two, two alphas can also love each other, oh how wonderful"

A girl shouted, her eyes seemed to see thousands of sparkling stars looking at the two of them.

"No, it's Enigma and alpha, later, he will give birth to my child"

The room was silent again, everyone was motionless, everything was as quiet as a sheet of paper, deep inside everyone's hearts there was the sound of a thunderclap across the body. For the second time receiving shock that day, everyone felt that it was more than enough, no wonder his temperament was different from the alpha, it turned out that he was one level stronger.

"Okay, okay, you guys go out and talk for me, we can't eat your affection here."

Phuwin said as he pushed the other two people out. It was so tiring for these two people, so everyone in the class started returning to their seats. JoongDunk walked out, Dunk was dragged by him for a walk around the school.

"Dunk, tomorrow there's a police summons that wants you to be a witness. Do you want to go?"

When Dunk heard this, he shook his head slightly. He still couldn't look at their faces. Even though everything was just a misunderstanding, but Gaelic and Topher were the two people who made his life so turbulent that he didn't want to see them at all.

"Okay, if you don't want to, you don't have to go."

Joong rubbed Dunk's head as if comforting him, then suddenly realized he was going a bit too far and straightened his hair for him. He then conveniently pulled his scarf neatly so it would keep Dunk's neck moist. Dunk quietly watched Joong hold his hand, put it in his pocket and pull him away, he suddenly smiled. The heart that was originally closed due to fear finally knows how to beat faster because of happiness. Dunk followed him until he led him back to the classroom. He reluctantly withdrew his hand from his warm pocket. Dunk stood still and let him gently pat his head.

"Have fun studying, wait for me after school later"

Dunk nodded then turned around and walked into the classroom. Seeing everyone's dark eyes looking at him, he suddenly felt shy and quickly walked down to the table. Everyone in the class was very interested. Their class president had never shown this expression before. like this, but when he publicly has a lover, those expressions appear, very cute.

Joong stood outside the door, looking at Dunk sitting still in the chair before turning away and walking away. He must have smiled. From now on, he can stay by the person he loves and take care of him, and can make up for all the pain. The trauma of the person you consider is the whole world. As long as it's Dunk, you're willing to use all your time and mind to protect and love.