CH 82 - GEMINIFOURTH 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, language with 18+ elements, and also contains language that may be violent, not applicable to real-life characters. If you feel uncomfortable, please click back.

------------------------------------------

GeminiFourth had just woken up after a tiring wedding day. After Gemini found something for both of them to eat, it was now dark. Fourth quickly pushed Gemini into the bathroom, and he aimed for his bed and lay down.

Gemini walked out of the bathroom and saw Fourth sitting obediently on the bed and suddenly burst into laughter. Fourth saw Gemini. He opened his arms and waited for him to hug him. Gemini also smiled and complied with him. He hugged him up, then walked over and placed him neatly on the bed. Then he also got into bed with him.

Gemini bent down to look at his small belly, he lifted his shirt

"Let's see how dad's treasure is."

His words made Fourth blush

"It's only been a month, the baby is very small"

Fourth spoke shyly, watching him gently rub his belly making him feel happy, because he felt how much he was looking forward to this baby. Gemini bent down, kissed his flat belly that showed no signs a few times, whispered goodnight to his beloved child, pulled the blanket neatly for both of them and hugged Fourth to sleep.

---------------------------------

In the middle of the night, Gemini woke up because Fourth lying next to him poked his arm a few times. He turned to look at him. When he looked closely, he probably began to wonder that there was something strange about him. It was already late at night, but why did he wake up so early? Normally, Fourth sleeps very soundly like this.

"What's wrong Fourth, tell me"

He saw Fourth blush, even though it wasn't the time to get excited. He looked at me strangely, until he heard some noises coming from the next room

(A....ha...)

Gemini suddenly darkened his face, it was Phuwin's moaning voice, his mother, the other two were making love, and this room was not soundproof.

The wedding ceremony of PondPhuwin and GeminiFourth took place in a luxurious restaurant. In the evening, they stayed at the hotel here. What he did not expect was that there was no soundproofing here. He suspected that the soundproofing system had not been turned on, or Because their two rooms were so close together, looking up they discovered an empty space, just a wall away from where the two beds used to be.

Gemini's face darkened, he turned to see Fourth bowing his head in shame and panicked

"Good Fourth, don't listen"

He knew his words were useless, but still wanted to reassure Fourth. Perhaps Fourth is pregnant, so he is very sensitive to noises and wakes up easily. Furthermore, he slept so much this afternoon that it was normal to wake up in the middle of the night.

(Ah...Pond...so deep...ha~)

Covering Fourth's ears but not covering his ears, Phuwin's whispering sounds still hit his hearing. Fourth saw his eyes darken, then noticed his bottom was erect.

How could Gemini stand it? Facing Fourth's eyes staring at him, he couldn't bear it anymore so he pulled his head and kissed him. The steamy kiss took place, Gemini seemed to want to savor every flavor in him, the scent of milk cream wrapped around his nose, making him even more daring.