CH 13 - YOU STILL DARE TO HIT MY BROTHER

Fourth has really been bothered less by Gemini lately, sometimes I just find him strange, going to class and sleeping without paying any attention to anyone. That's good, my life has become normal again, that alone has made me somewhat relieved, at least I will no longer be afraid that he will play tricks on me at any time.

Speaking of which, since Fourth had pheromones, he has become more and more beautiful, his skin has become whiter and smoother, more and more attractive, and his body sometimes cannot control the pheromones and releases fragrance. The sweet milk cream makes people want to look at it forever. Fourth also noticed, when he discovered that someone was accidentally looking at him, he could only blush shyly, his cheeks then turned red, he didn't think that he would make people look at him so much.

After class ended, Fourth packed up his books and walked out the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a boy from the next class waiting for him. Actually, Fourth didn't know who this person was. He only heard that someone from the next class came to look for him. He stood there bewildered, not understanding anything, looking at the person in front of him holding a box of cakes to give to Fourth.

"Fourth, I bought you a snack, please accept it for me."

Fourth hesitated, not knowing whether to accept it or not. Suddenly, for the first time, someone gave him a gift. They were still the same age, so Fourth didn't have time to think about how he should react. Just as he was about to reach out to receive it, Gemini appeared from nowhere and grabbed it. He looked at the other boy with somewhat threatening eyes. Everyone around him began to feel the tension in his eyes. Gemini crushed the cake box and calmly let out a sentence.

"Fuck off"

His words made the boy tremble in fear and step back. Even though he didn't want to, he still had to leave where he was standing. Fourth looked at the cake box he crushed, and couldn't help but feel angry, after all, it was something someone else gave him.

"Gemini, why are you touching my things?"

Fourth scolded him, this scolding made Gemini angry and grabbed his collar, he now wanted to cause trouble again. Gemini pushed Fourth down against the door, he grabbed his collar, Fourth frowned because of his force, his collar was pulled until his skin was visible.

"Just being given a box of cakes, you already call it yours?"

"Gemini, let go, it's so uncomfortable"

Fourth was pulled by his collar until his shirt was tight. he reached out to remove his hand, but his aura was too overwhelming. Just now I thought he hadn't bullied me recently, but now he's doing it again.

Gemini looked at the person in front of him. Since Phuwin accepted to be his brother's servant, Pond had also told him to stay away from Fourth for the time being. He also accepted it, not bothering him for a while, but he still felt I felt uncomfortable seeing Fourth getting more and more attention from others. When Gemini sits at the table next to Fourth, he will also smell the pheromones on his body, he also knows that he has become more beautiful recently, and he admits that he sometimes even unconsciously looks at him in shock.

Gemini paid such attention to Fourth, he must have understood every detail of his actions, but he saw that he had signs of attracting another alpha, an uncomfortable feeling arose in his heart, as if the object he was aiming for was Someone is about to take it away.

Gemini also almost lost control by Fourth's pheromones. Even though he is a dominant alpha, Fourth's post-glandular pheromones are more attractive than any omega in the class.

It can be said that currently Fourth in the class is the prettiest, most beautiful omega and gets the most attention. Until just now, seeing that gift-giving scene, he really felt extremely itchy, especially when he saw Fourth intending to take the cake box. Gemini is crazy, suddenly he wants to possess me.

------------------------------------------

Fourth was released by Gemini thanks to Phuwin appearing from nowhere, grabbing his head and pulling him back, accompanied by a series of merciless curses from him. Fourth quickly ran back and hid behind Phuwin, smiling and looking at him, the brothers are here, he is definitely dead.

Gemini hugged Phuwin's head and felt a bit dazed. This was the first time someone dared to hold his hair like that. Phuwin then didn't want to cause a disturbance at school, so he ignored him and pulled Fourth out. Gemini was annoyed, he ignored what his brother told him to stay away from Fourth, he had itchy hands, tomorrow I will definitely won't let him be at peace.

---------------------------------------------

Phuwin pulled Fourth to the school gate and immediately saw Pond and his group of friends preparing to sit in some supercars. He drove off and knocked on Pond's car door. As soon as he rolled down the window, Phuwin immediately reached in and grabbed his head and pulled him out.

"You motherfucker Pond, you said that if I became your servant, you and your bastard brother would leave my brother alone, why does your brother still dare to touch my brother?"

Pond's hair was suddenly grabbed, it hurt, he frowned all over, Phuwin was so mad, he suddenly cursed him. Fourth saw Phuwin losing his temper so he ran back to stop Phuwin. Pond, after escaping from his hand, quickly opened the car door, grabbed Phuwin's body and forced him down on the side of the car.

A loud sound rang out, Pond was angry, his eyes were red because it was the first time someone dared to hold his hair like that, this made him mad. Phuwin received a slap from him, but before he could figure it out, he was cursed further

"You're so brave Phuwin, you dare to hold my hair"

Phuwin's cheeks were a little red due to his previous attack. Right in front of the school gate, it was even more chaotic. Pond was teaching Phuwin. Fortunately, he hadn't beaten Phuwin to the point of being hospitalized like the others. Consider it a blessing for you

Fourth panicked and didn't know what to do, why did he become his servant, how did he dare to beat my brother. Fourth ran to stop him, wanting to remove Pond's hands from Phuwin

"Let go of my brother"

Fourth shouted loudly, trying to save Phuwin who was pinned against the side of the car, but a person like him wouldn't pay attention to anyone. Out of anger, he pulled Phuwin out of here. Fourth followed but he pushed him away and left without paying any attention. Fourth was so panicked, why did Pond arrest Phuwin, where did he plan to take Phuwin. Unable to find anyone who could help, Fourth had to call Dunk for help. As a result, he ran as fast as he could to find Dunk to find a way to find Phuwin. As soon as Pond's car left, in a corner of the wall, Joong was leaving and also witnessed Pond pushing Phuwin into the car and running away. Seeing Phuwin's younger brother frantically running somewhere, he knew that Phuwin had something. It's not good. As a friend, Joong cannot ignore this.