CH 66 - RESCUE

As soon as Pond received Phuwin's call, he did not think that Phuwin was also the target of those people. Yesterday, he and Gemini investigated and found out that Max used company data and their documents to seduce Fourth. Fourth, in order to protect them, accepted to obey those orders, including the fact that he refused Gemini and openly is Max's lover.

The day Pond came to Phuwin's house, he received a call from Gemini and heard a little about it. He knew that this little brother had sacrificed his life for Gemini, and also had his company's secret files, so it was also related to him.  that's why Pond smiled at Fourth and patted his head, this little brother, if he comes home with Gemini in the future, he will definitely love you very much.

Knowing that Max also intended to target Phuwin's body, just a little after Phuwin's call, his subordinates discovered that Max was luring Fourth to the bar and waiting for Phuwin, inside the bar there was also a secret path, leading to a private hospital about a kilometer away, where the surgery to remove the other body took place, but everything carries Due to the nature of the experiment, if it is not successful, Phuwin will definitely be in danger.

Pond ran to the bar and discovered that Phuwin had been taken away. There was a serious fight upstairs. Gemini was trying to fight with Max's juniors to save Fourth. Inside the bar, the people who came here to have fun ran away, the scene became chaotic and difficult to control. Pond swore once, walked out of the bar, and ran straight to the hospital address that his junior provided.

Setting foot down from the car, the junior he had been hiding for a while signaled and approached. Without saying a word, he entered the room, searching all the rooms. The place with the most people standing guard was the place where he was suspicious. He took each step towards it. He let his juniors clear the crowd of people blocking the way, and he, with one force, kicked open the other door.

A smell of disinfectant went straight into his nose, everyone in the room suddenly saw that someone had broken into this experiment, of course everyone was afraid. Pond looked towards the other bed. Phuwin is unconscious, he had a bunch of wires plugged into him with unknown effects. Just that alone was enough to make him emerge with a layer of hidden aura.

Max stood up, he looked at Pond, a feeling of insecurity began to come, Max ordered his juniors in the room to block his way.

"If you oppose me, one is to go to jail, the other is to go back to see your grandparents, I'll give you a choice."

Pond raised his thorny voice, that voice made the room colder, everyone in there was covered in goosebumps by his suppressing pheromones.

"Why are you afraid of him? Stop him."

"No matter how much money he gives you, I will pay you double"

It seemed that this statement had some meaning, Max's juniors hesitated and stood still, without giving them time to decide, Pond's juniors rushed in and beat those people to a pulp.

Pond calmly walked to the bedside and ordered the doctors to remove all the things stuck on Phuwin's body

"Remove"

No one dared to oppose, Phuwin was returned to its original status. Pond picked him up and hugged him, feeling Phuwin's body become soft due to the anesthetic. He picked Phuwin up and sat down on the chair that his juniors had just arranged. He patted Phuwin's body and also Luckily it was just an anesthetic so he felt somewhat reassured.

In the room, Max felt like he had lost his support when his juniors were beaten and lay on the ground. Pond waved his hand, only a few seconds later he was held tightly

"Cut his glands"

Pond's cold voice rang out, directed at the group of doctors standing in front of him. Pond's juniors pressed Max down on the surgical bed, letting him struggle.

"Go ahead, no medicine, no nothing, cut it for me"

His pheromones suppressed everything, making the doctors shiver and tremble. Only daring to do as he said, Max screamed and cursed at the doctors, but it was all useless. As for Pond, he just calmly held Phuwin in his arms, sitting and and watching the doctors personally remove Max's gland.

Screams of pain rang out in the room, but no one cared, on the contrary, they were filled with satisfaction. A junior approached and whispered in Pond's ear. He was silent for a while, looked at the doctors who had finished performing, then spoke up.

"I give you five minutes to clean up and leave here, five minutes later, the police will arrive."

After finishing speaking, Pond stood up. The police had been provided with evidence of crimes, kidnapping people and conducting illegal experiments. Pond was not merciful enough to sponsor those doctors, he let them go. Life and self-destruction, giving them time is more than enough. As for Max, his juniors will guard him, wait until the police arrive to hand him over, he will leave here, he needs to update the situation with Gemini and Joong.

---------------------

Holding Phuwin in his arms and sitting in the car, he turned to ask the person driving

"How's Gemini?"

"Boss, the bar just announced that Gemini has carried Fourth home. Fourth is covered with a blanket by Gemini."

"It's not a serious problem, is it?"

"We don't know, when Gemini came to save Fourth, there were only Gemini and Max in the room. Then Gemini carried Fourth away, and Max was beaten unconscious."

Through his junior's story, Pond could not fully understand what happened in that room, but he knew that Fourth's side was safe.

"Take me to Joong"

Quietly speaking a sentence, the other junior also nodded and pressed the gas pedal. Pond was walking to Joong to check the situation. Phuwin in his heart had fallen into a state of sleep, but sometimes there were still some small actions in his mind. unconsciously, now still crawling into his arms and sleeping, that was enough to reassure him. Luckily, those bastards hadn't injected any drugs into him, otherwise he wouldn't have just thrown them in jail, but he would have personally injected the drugs back into those bastards.

"Big brother, Mr. New contacted me a while ago and asked why you weren't home today."

When Pond heard this, he wondered if his little dad was coming to his house today

"When?"

"Before Gemini brought Fourth home"

"Alright"

Pond understood, he took out his phone to call New. Today they acted arbitrarily, deleting confidential documents related to his company. This matter should have been told to the two, but they took the risk of hiding it, because it involved many things, if we let them know he knew, it would probably be more troublesome.