SIDE STORY - HEARTLIMING (2)

After a while, Liming got used to the fact that sometimes his little dad often forced him to bring things to Heart, so Phuwin even offered to call Heart to live at his house. In the house, only he and his big dad are the same. It's not that he doesn't like Heart, but because his big dad's personality forces him to show that he stands out more. However, in school, the two of them stand out in two areas. If Liming stands out for his mischief and his title as school boss, then Heart stands out for his outstanding achievements, and he also has an easy-going friendliness. It's so close that many people like it and start chatting a lot, including Liming's crush.

Liming discovered that Heart had been chatting with a pretty omega girl in his class named Rina, who Liming had a crush on recently. Ever since Heart entered school, the teacher arranged him to sit next to Rina, causing Liming sitting at the back of the class to look at the two people in front of him with tears in his eyes.

Today Liming is determined to threaten Heart,  making sure that Heart has no intentions with his future girlfriend. When it was time to leave, Liming aggressively followed behind Heart, waiting for the opportunity. Just as he was about to run up to clear his throat, he saw Rina walking next to him. The two of them laughed and talked to each other and then went somewhere

Liming decided not to follow, why would he be curious about other people's matters, but he unconsciously followed behind.

"What, are you making my boyfriend unhappy?"

Liming's face darkened after overhearing that conversation. Rina was smiling happily and said something like that, so those two people are in a relationship?

Liming wondered to himself, until he followed them to a restaurant, Rina led Heart to meet her family. Unable to watch anymore, Liming turned and left, he swore he was not sad, nor was he heartbroken, yes, he would not be heartbroken.

Liming brought his sad mood as if someone had robbed him of his property. He heard the conversation of his two parents in the house and did not even bother to say hello and went up to his room. PondPhuwin also saw his son's strange behavior. He knocked on the door and was told it was okay. He remained skeptical until dinner.

"Hey Liming, why are you looking so gloomy now?"

Pond spoke up, his son was unhappy today, wasn't it because something happened at school? Just tell him, he's ready to come back and flatten the whole school.

"It's nothing dad, it's just a bit boring today, there's nothing to do"

Liming spoke up, his mouth still busy chewing the meat without bothering to look at his parents

"You're bored and have nothing to do, so come give this to Heart."

Again, for the nth time in a month, his father forced him to bring food to Heart. He didn't know how to cook or anything. If he didn't know, he'd go to the market to buy it. If he couldn't cook it anymore, he'd go to a restaurant to eat it. Liming was annoyed, but he still had to go. He stood in front of his door and rang the bell. After waiting for a while and no one came to open the door, Liming got angry and hung the food in front of the door and was about to turn around and leave
when he saw Heart and Rina in front of the apartment gate.

"Hey Liming, do you live here too?"

Rina asked when she saw Liming coming out of the apartment

"No, I just brought things here"

"Do you have acquaintances here? I also live here, so does Heart."