CH 76 - BABY WILL HAVE A BABY

Phuwin recently discovered that Fourth had some strange behavior. He often asked him to buy him mangoes, or some kind of sour smoothie. Fourth eats a lot, but when the main meal comes, he often vomits. Suspecting that Fourth ate too much sour food, Phuwin did not buy much for him to eat. Now he understood why Gemini did not let him eat sour food. He discovered that Fourth ate more often than normal people, afraid that it affects his health.

Today Fourth was studying at school, sitting absent-mindedly holding his pen and looking out the window. Fourth felt like he liked to smell Gemini's pheromones these days. Typically now, Fourth sees that Gemini hasn't gone to school yet, and an indescribable frustration arises in his heart, and he doesn't understand why.

A moment later, when he saw Gemini walking in outside the door, holding a bag in his hand, Fourth quickly looked at him, he was about to smell his pheromones.

Gemini approached Fourth, placed the bag of food on the table, and as usual bent down to hug Fourth to enjoy the smell of milk cream on his body. Fourth was excited, feeling like he was freeing his own desires, his body was also more comfortable with his pheromones. He bent down to see what Gemini had brought. Before he could do anything, he had to cover his mouth. I stood up and ran quickly to the bathroom.

Gemini suddenly stood still at Fourth's actions. He then ran after him. On the way, he caught sight of Phuwin who also saw Fourth going into the bathroom.

"Brother, have you noticed that Fourth eats a lot of sour foods lately?"

Gemini asked, currently he and Phuwin were standing in front of the bathroom door waiting for Fourth. Phuwin frowned slightly, but nodded

"If he is still vomiting, I'm planning on taking Fourth to the hospital later."

"Yes, I was about to tell you too."

After hearing Gemini's words, Phuwin looked at him suspiciously, piecing together all the expressions he had seen on Fourth's body over the past few days, plus some knowledge he had read from a few books when Nanon was pregnant, Phuwin's face gradually turned black.

"Dude, are you thinking about what I'm thinking?"

The corners of Phuwin's lips began to move when Gemini asked that question. He turned to look at him, reached out to grab his earlobe and pinch it.

"If it's true, you'll definitely die."

"Oh common, I'm about to marry Fourth, sooner or later, what should I worry about ?"

Gemini shouted loudly while holding his ear, Phuwin pinched it until it turned red. Receiving Phuwin's scary look, Gemini was really heartbroken. Fourth came out of the bathroom, and before he could get over the fatigue from his recent bout of vomiting, Phuwin and Gemini immediately dragged him to the hospital.

------------------------------

In the pure white room, four people were looking at each other. Gemini and Fourth had visited here before and still remembered the face of the young doctor in front of them. Sea picked up the test sheet, looked back and forth carefully for a while, then spoke

"Congratulations, Fourth is pregnant, it's been more than a week"

One sentence was enough to make the three people in the room motionless for a long time. Finally, what they suspected came true. Fourth was stunned after hearing this. I didn't think that my recent craving for sour food was because I had a baby. Fourth raised his hand to gently touch his stomach, there really was a living being in his belly, mine and his.