CH 28 - SNEAKING

Fourth was frantic when he saw Phuwin coming out of the car outside the door. He was in a hurry and didn't know what to do, so he acted unconsciously. I grabbed Gemini's body, then let go, then held my head, then panicked. The moment Phuwin was about to open the door, he quickly pushed him upstairs, opened the door to his room for him, pushed him inside, then closed it. jamb.

Fourth silently swallowed his saliva, ran downstairs and sat down at the table as if nothing had happened. Seeing that the medical box had not been cleaned, Fourth quickly put it all back in the box and ran to put it away. By the time Fourth returned, Phuwin had opened the door and entered the house.

"Fourth, do you drink coffee at night?"

As soon as Phuwin entered the house, he smelled a faint smell of coffee but it wasn't very clear, especially when passing by Fourth.

"It's not like that, you must have smelled wrong

Fourth refused. Phuwin frowned a bit because it felt like it smelled like real coffee. However, he had smelled it before, but now he really couldn't smell it anymore, so he didn't suspect it. From the moment he entered the house, he noticed that his younger brother was restless and restless, and he found it strange

"Fourth, how are you? Why haven't you gone to bed yet?"

"It's still early, I'm in the middle of watching a movie, I'll come up now"

Phuwin looked at the clock, it was nine o'clock in the evening, he admitted that it was really early, but normally at this time Fourth would be in the room, but now he was in the living room so Phuwin was surprised.

"I'll go to my room, P'"

Receiving Phuwin's nod, Fourth put the pillow back on the chair and turned off the TV, then immediately ran up to the room, standing in front of the door and looking down at his brothers, making sure he hadn't gone into the room yet. I boldly opened the door and then closed it, my hand quickly locking the door latch in case my brother came.

As soon as Fourth turned around, he saw Gemini holding a photo to look at. He must have been walking around his room all this while, just thinking about this made Fourth's face turn black. Besides, it's his nature to not sit still. He will find out if there is anything interesting in your room to enjoy.

Fourth saw him holding a photo, which he took with his family when he was little, and on the table where he was standing was his diary. Fourth internally screamed not knowing if he had read it, but when he saw you come in, he turned around and smiled.

Fourth didn't care what his smile meant, he just knew he should run back and grab the photo in his hand along with the diary and put it away.

"Have you touched this?"

Fourth pointed at the diary and questioned him, Gemini just tilted his head

"Diary?"

"I just asked, have you seen it yet?"

Fourth growled, I was scared to death and he was still toying with me like this. It wasn't until Gemini showed an unseeing expression that Fourth felt relieved, he put it back in the drawer and locked it. .

The sound of knocking on the door outside the room made Fourth startled and looked out. Fortunately, he had locked the door earlier. If Phuwin suddenly came in here, both Gemini and I would have died. Fourth frantically looked around his room to see if there was an empty place. After struggling for a while, he was urged by Phuwin's call outside the door. he couldn't think of anything else so he pushed his back.