SIDE STORY - HEARTLIMING

Sixteen years later, Heart turned eighteen years old. Abroad, he became the center of attention of all the students in school because of his elegance like his older father. Heart's personality is quite calm, perhaps inherited from both of his fathers, and possibly due to living in an educational environment where Joong Dunk focuses on education, so he is always a good student. top of the school.

Heart plans to go to college in Thailand next year when he turns eighteen, so JoongDunk told PondPhuwin in advance that Heart would return to Thailand. One more thing to mention is that Heart transforms into a dominant Alpha with cherry wine-scented pheromones. It is both luxurious and noble, much like the style of the two fathers, and is also influenced by Western culture, so he looks even more attractive.

When Heart went to college, he carried his suitcase back home alone. At first, Joong said he would stay at Pond's house because Pond's house had a few spare rooms, and Pond's son was the same age as Heart, and he also went to the same school, so it was easy. Easier to take care of each other. However, Heart wanted to live on his own, so Joong bought him a small apartment near the school, which was convenient to get to school.

The next day, Heart went to school and accidentally bumped into someone. Not only did that person not apologize, he also raised his voice at him.

"Yah, who just blocked my way?"

Heart looked closely at the person in front of him, it turned out to be his parents' friend's son. The person who raised his voice was Liming Lertratkosum, eighteen years old, alpha with the lemon Mojito pheromone, a smell that was both cool and mysterious like his parents. Heart had met Liming several times before. Every time Uncle Pond and Uncle Phuwin took Liming abroad to meet his father, he had the opportunity to meet them. However, Liming's personality is completely opposite, so the two often disagree with each other, and the one who often raises his voice is Liming.

When Liming saw Heart in front of him, he quickly changed his attitude. He was surprised because he here again today. Before, having heard you two say that Heart would return to Thailand, Liming already felt that there was a bad omen.

"Who did you think it was, it turned out to be you"

Liming raised his voice, a cruel voice that was not afraid of anyone. It must be said that Liming inherited all the personalities of his two fathers, and at school he also successfully continued his father's reputation as school boss.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

Liming saw Heart ignoring him and walking away, so he quickly ran to block the way, crossed his arms and raised his voice to look at him. Heart still had such a calm attitude, as if he was used to Liming's personality.

"Enroll, do you want to go with me?"

Heart raised his voice, looking at Liming who had a bored expression when he heard his words

"I don't care, I'm going out"

After Liming finished speaking, he quickly left without even looking at him. Heart stood looking at Liming's small back, showing a slight smile

"Still stubborn"

-----------------------------------

Liming played until late at night and then returned home. As soon as he entered the house, he heard his two father shouting loudly in the kitchen.