CH 27 - INJURED

Gemini's body fell on him, making his arms feel heavy. Fourth was startled and hugged him.

"Gemini, what's wrong with you?"

Fourth asked in bewilderment, seeing him devastated like this looked a bit miserable. I frowned because carrying him was too heavy. He was still awake but needed my support to stand up. Unable to stand in front of the door for a long time, Fourth tried to move him step by step to help him to the sofa to sit down and then hurriedly went to get the medical box.

He was beaten, a little blood flowed from his mouth, his left cheek was scratched as if it had been cut by a knife, and his clothes were a little bloody. Fourth just looked at him like he was looking at some thugs fighting after a battle.

"Gemini, why...why did you come here?"

Fourth gave him the medical box and asked

"What's wrong with fighting? Help me, it hurts like hell."

Fourth listened to him, although he was a little hesitant, he agreed to help him. Looking at the wounds on his body, I couldn't help but worry. Suddenly, he appeared in front of my house covered in blood. Fourth, no matter what,  He's a good person, of course his attitude will be different when seeing him like that.

Fourth took the cotton pad, poured some antiseptic on it, and wiped away the blood on the wound. As I did, I wondered if he was like this often. Normally I didn't see him like this at school, or he often fought with people outside of school. Fourth saw him frowning, thinking he was in pain, so he was gentler. His eyes focused on the wound, staring straight at him. Gemini just watched him treat his wound.

"What are you laughing at?"

After Fourth finished applying the bandage completely, he turned around and saw a puzzled smile, so he asked.

"I really like you little guy"

Fourth was motionless before his words, his brain still trying to absorb every word he had just uttered. In fact, over the past few weeks, since he and I were having sex, he suddenly changed his attitude 180 degrees. He kept buying me milk, forcing me to eat with him, and even forcing me to feed him. . When Phuwin is better, he won't do anything to you, but when Phuwin isn't around, he will say flirtatious words.

Fourth is very shy, he used to cause problems with me, suddenly said he liked me, how could I adapt. Lately he's been calling me two words, little friend. He and I are the same age but we like it. Every time I try to argue, he keeps responding, because I'm shorter than him, he's much smaller, a cute little omega. should be called little friend. Fourth then blushed for some reason and felt a bit shy, sometimes felt like his heart was beating a little faster, and I knew I already had a strange feeling towards him, I was so used to being taken care of.

"What a little friend, I'm the same age as you"

Fourth pouted, he hasn't caused trouble with me recently so I talked to him, but I still try to avoid him, especially in front of Phuwin. Every time he and his brother met, it was like the two of them got into a fight, and the reason they were arguing was that one side didn't let him flirt with him and the other side just liked to flirt.

"Yes, if we don't call them little friends, we call them lovers."

"No! My brother won't let me. Hurry up and go home. My brother will be home right now."

Fourth intended to chase Gemini out of the house, but he still lay still and leaned back against the sofa

"I can't walk, rest for a while and then go home"

"Are you crazy? My brother went out to eat and is about to return. If he finds out you're in the house, we'll both die."

Fourth frantically grabbed his arm and pulled him up, but I couldn't pull him with any strength. Gemini just conveniently grabbed my hand and pulled me back, then I fell into his arms. He greedily inhaled the scent of milk cream on his body with pleasure. Fourth was startled and pushed him away then got up and backed away from him, it was dangerous.

Gemini frowned slightly in pain. He hugged the chest area where I had just touched and pushed him away. He had been kicked here just now. Fourth looked at his expression for some reason, panic mixed with a bit of fear

"Gem...Gemini I'm sorry, I didn't mean it"

Fourth quickly apologized to him, if this made him angry, I would definitely die. Gemini didn't say anything, just sat quietly for a while.

"Fourth, lend me your clothes"

"How can you wear my clothes if you're so tall?"

"Get your biggest suit, or else give your brother's."

Gemini is indeed a bit serious at times like this. Fourth sadly went upstairs to get something for him. Before leaving, he turned around and told him a word.

"You sit there, don't do anything to me"

Fourth then went back upstairs. Gemini was now alone. He picked up the phone and called someone

"Have you investigated yet?"

"What do you need to tell me?"

"Man, don't let me know the bastard is who caused this."

Gemini hung up the phone after saying just three sentences. Today he was driving on the way home with his friends when he was stopped. He thought it was a group of kids, but who knew it was a group of people around his age. Going to a fight wearing school uniforms, Gemini knew we were from Bangkok University, curled his lips, both of them just rushed into the fight, both sides were completely bruised, and it was definitely that Bangkok gang. more severe bruising. The sound of police sirens made him get in his car and run away, separated from his friends, feeling like he couldn't drive, and Fourth's house was right next door, so he dragged his body and stood to ring Fourth's bell, so It's just that now he's sitting in my house like this.

Gemini thought thoughtfully, he only knew that the group of people came from the nearby school, he didn't know who the leader was and for what purpose they beat him, he would investigate and take revenge for this, today is the time. If you're the most seriously injured, if you dare to make his mouth bleed, you'll be willing to use your mouth to only eat porridge for the rest of your life.

Fourth went downstairs and gave Gemini a set of clothes. It was an outfit he had never worn before because it was a bit big for him. Phuwin thought it looked beautiful last time so he bought it for him, but it was a bit too big. Gemini just had time to pick up the shirt when there was a car sound outside the door, Fourth was startled and looked out

"I'm dead, my brother is back"