CH 60 - DISTANCE

Fourth sat blankly on the desk, thinking about how he would face if Gemini came to class later. While he wasn't in class yet, I hurriedly asked the teacher to let me change my seat to the next level because I couldn't see the board clearly.

Gemini walked in from outside the door, carrying a terrifying depression, the surrounding atmosphere seemed to be tense by him, the climax was when he saw Fourth change his sitting position, his whole body was filled with anger. Immediately, his eyes stared at Fourth as if they wanted to penetrate his entire body.

Gemini walked over, dropped his school bag on his desk, put his hand on his bag, looked at Fourth with anger and frustration.

"Who dares you to change places?"

Fourth feels like Gemini's tone has returned to how it was before, but Fourth is different, he has changed now, he can't be afraid of him anymore, he has to be tougher than he was before. Fourth stared at him.

"It has nothing to do with you"

Everyone in the class was surprised by Fourth's words. It was the first time they witnessed Fourth respond to Gemini with such a tone. What was that tone of disgust? Fourth was not afraid of him. Now you look like this, it's really worth worrying about, Gemini will probably beat Fourth. Everyone around thought so, because no one had ever dared to disobey him, and Fourth had already dared.

"Fuck off"

Gemini turned to look at a friend next to him, lightly dropping a word that made him tremble as he packed up his books and sadly moved his seat. Gemini sat down on the chair next to him, crossed his arms and looked at Fourth, his eyes seemed to burn every inch of his body, he made the surrounding atmosphere extremely oppressive.

Fourth gritted his teeth and endured, one was to endure his gaze, two was to endure his pheromones targeting him, trying to ignore everything, Fourth focused on flipping through his notebook but was once again caught Gemini snatches the book, all of these actions he has done before, in the past it was to bully me. , now it's to seek your attention

"Gemini, give it back!"

Fourth shouted, wanting to reach for the book that was resting in his hand but it seemed pointless, he wouldn't let me take it and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it.

"Give me back you bastard, you don't need to study but I do"

Fourth angrily cursed him. Gemini looked at Fourth's appearance and curled his lips

"Then come meet me after school and talk. If you don't go, I'll carry you."

Gemini threw the notebook back to Fourth. He then dropped out of class and walked out the door, leaving Fourth sitting on the table with his head down. The message bell rang. Fourth looked at the small text that appeared and immediately wanted to throw it away. Get rid of this phone immediately

(Remember what I said)

Just those four words, it was Max. Fourth reached out to turn off the phone, not wanting to answer him a single word, he couldn't think about anything the whole class, just thinking about it, but it was here. time go out.

Fourth intended to escape from Gemini and go home, but was caught by him and blocked the way. He stood in front of me, there were also a few of his juniors, he just wanted to talk to me, there was no need to call more friends, I couldn't run away. Fourth turned around, wanting to leave in another direction, but was stopped

"What do you want to do? Let go, I have work to do."

Fourth shouted angrily, he pulled his hand away completely but couldn't, and ended up being held tightly by his hand. Using her other hand, he tried to pry his hand away, but it was useless. Fourth could only look at him and shout

"Release"

"You dare give me orders?"

"I said let go, don't bother me anymore"

The struggle between Fourth and Gemini was so great that a few people passing by looked back, Fourth's wrist was grabbed by another strange hand, Gemini looked up, it was a boy he had met for the first time, his intuition told him to be wary of this person. because his seaweed pheromones seemed to want to fight him.

Fourth looked over, panicking because when did Max get here

"Let go of my lover before I beat you up"

Max spoke, his voice teasingly looking towards Gemini, Fourth trembled for a moment, he didn't know how to face this, he could only remove his hand and take two steps back, holding his neck. His red hand stood between the two of them.

Gemini was extremely shocked, the other guy's words seemed to go straight to his brain, were he and Fourth lovers? Ridiculous, what the hell is going on?

"Who are you?"

"I told you, didn't you listen? I'm Fourth's lover."

Gemini's whole body was filled with murderous intent, pheromones also came out strongly as if competing with him. He turned to ask Fourth

"Tell me, what did he mean by that?"

Fourth remained silent, not knowing what to say, he could only hold onto the strap of his bag, motionless. What can I say? Saying it will only make me and him become more distant

"What are you asking Fourth for? Do you need me to prove it?"

Max laughed, he pulled Fourth to stand next to him and hugged his waist. He pushed Fourth's small head close to him and kissed his cheek, as if to make Gemini in front of him boil, and Max, after finishing the kiss. , he showed an extremely satisfied smile, looking at Gemini provocatively

"Max, let's go home"

Fourth tried to push Max away, but he blocked his way again

"Fourth, answer me quickly, don't be silent"

His voice now makes me very miserable, the pressure makes my heart tremble constantly, holding back and trying to press my lips together, Fourth turned to look straight into his eyes.

"Yes, as you can see, Max and I are lovers."

"You...since when?"

"You don't need to know, from now on don't bother me anymore"

After Fourth finished speaking, he immediately pushed Max away. He stood there silently watching Max put his hand around his waist and leave, step by step moving away from him, his suspicious eyes were placed on Fourth's expression, it was all Max's initiative, but I stood still and followed. He was suspicious, because he saw something difficult to say in his eyes. He turned to his juniors and ordered them to investigate that Max. If he discovered anything, he will not forgive.

Thinking like that, but I can't help but feel a pang in my heart, damn, the person he was aiming for was taken away by someone else, it's really annoying, if he could bind Fourth, he would always keep him in his sight, but Now that vision was going far away, disappearing into a black car and then leaving before his eyes. Angrily, he kicked the stone on the ground and flew away. He turned back and returned home, no matter what tricks he used. Fourth must also be by his side, Fourth Nattawat can only belong to him alone.