CH 20 - FALLING IN LOVE

Fourth stood up, his body had signs so he had to quickly go to the bathroom immediately, splash all the cold water on his face. Fourth remembered the time he discovered the scent, also in this situation. Just now, Fourth ran to the bathroom, and a strange alpha was already running after him.

Fourth thought for a while, there was something wrong with that glass of soft drink, or both the glass of wine and the glass of soft drink, there was no way he could have fallen into this situation, it was only after drinking that drink that he felt hot. The smell of milk cream spread in the air. Fourth actually knew that he was in heat. It was due to the effect of something he didn't know, or because his glands were not yet stable.

Next to me someone appeared, an alpha, but this is the bathroom for omegas, why is there an alpha here. Fourth took a few cautious steps back, his body would not be able to control its pheromones when he was in heat, so the scent of milk cream lingered in the air, growing stronger and stronger.

Fourth took a few steps back and saw that the alpha started looking at him with unseemly eyes. He just kept getting closer to him and touched him, hugged his waist and pushed him behind the wall.

"Hey, you pervert let go of me, don't touch me!"

Fourth screamed in fear, I reached out to push him away, I couldn't smell his pheromones

"Be good, that glass of water I gave you, your time to get excited has come now, right?"

The other guy pressed Fourth against the wall and spoke in a low voice. He greedily inhaled his scent. The taste of milk cream spread in the air, causing him to lose control and crawl into the crook of Fourth's neck

"Don't, can someone save me?"

Fourth had his hands pressed down on him, his body was so horny that he couldn't resist strongly against the alpha, and was especially attracted to him. Fourth sobbed and sobbed. he was shaking because he kept touching him with that hand, unbuttoning two buttons on his shirt and then reaching inside.

"Don't...please don't do that...sniff"

"Let me mark this beautiful body"

Fourth's eyes widened when he saw him reach out to touch the back of his neck, gently rubbing his glands. Fourth shivered, the place he touched was very hot, he lost the strength to lean on him, tears kept forming at the corners of his eyes. For a long time, a few drops have already fallen

The sound of the door opening rang out. Gemini ran over with cold eyes and kicked the alpha in pain. He fell to the floor screaming loudly. Fourth, once freed from his control, causing him to fall to the floor. His eyes turned to look at him, his aura was so strong now, the smell of coffee began to invade the place, drowning out the alpha's pheromone scent.

But the thing is, the stronger his pheromones are, the faster Fourth breathes, the hotter his body temperature becomes. Gemini clenched his hands into fists. Without saying anything, he ran over, grabbed the other guy's collar, and then punched him in the face. The school boss's reputation was not for nothing. He only threw paper and books at Fourth, but to a few other guys. Going to the hospital and having your face fixed is worth it.

Gemini had just discovered that Fourth was sitting alone. He knew that he was showing strange signs when he kept looking in his jacket pocket and then quickly ran to the bathroom. He was also more suspicious that as soon as he disappeared, the other alpha ran in to follow him, so Gemini stood up and ran after Fourth. Two bathrooms, but he must have smelled another smell in the omega's bathroom similar to the alpha's, and he had already heard Fourth scream. That cry for help made him not think too much and opened the door and rushed in.

After beating the other guy unconscious, he stood up and looked at his hands covered in blood. He turned around and quickly washed his hands to wash away the dirty blood, probably supporting Fourth who was sitting against the wall. Gemini cursed, damn Fourth's pheromones are crazy, this smell of milk cream could make him lose control.

Fourth was afraid so he raised his hand to push him away. After all, he is the alpha, I have to defend against him. When Gemini touched Fourth's body, he felt his temperature heating up. At this moment, he was very quiet

"Gemini...sniff...buy a suppressant"

Fourth begged Gemini to find an inhibitor for him, his body felt extremely itchy.

"Okay, bear with it a bit."

Gemini re-tucked Fourth's shirt, took off his jacket and covered him, then suddenly realized something was wrong.
he snatched the shirt back. His shirt had his pheromones on it, which made Fourth even more chaotic. Gemini searched for his phone in his pocket

(Pond, take Phuwin home later, I'll take Fourth home first)

( Where are you)

(Fourth is in heat, I took him out to buy medicine, there's a pharmacy nearby)

Gemini quickly turned off the phone, then carried Fourth on top of him and ran out, telling the staff to show him the way out from the back door. He wanted the fewest people to notice him, and also avoid Phuwin, if now that he found out, before he could explain, Phuwin rushed to attack him. Gemini quickly put Fourth in the car, then drove quickly to the nearest store. Fortunately, he knew this route so he quickly found the pharmacy.

--------------------------------------

When Gemini returned, he saw Fourth sitting huddled together, biting his hand and sobbing little by little. As soon as he got out of the car, Fourth immediately felt like he was missing something, his body get hotter, my bottom starts to itch. Fourth cried without a sound. He could only bite his hand to stay awake. His wrist was covered in red tooth marks that he had created, but Fourth still couldn't control himself. The first time he had sex without medication, Fourth felt very uncomfortable, wanted to be touched, and was very hot.

When Fourth saw Gemini returning, his eyes were covered with a thin layer of mist. His pheromones attracted him, and made Fourth crave him. As soon as he sat in the car, Fourth politely stopped biting, his reason began to wander, lost on the figure of the person next to him.

As soon as Gemini locked the door, he struggled to get medicine for Fourth. He knew he was stimulated by him, but his reason told him not to touch his body. He was different from his brother. Any type of person could get used to it. But for him, Fourth is the person he doesn't want to hurt the most, because ever since he saw Fourth flirting with someone, he's known he likes him a little bit. Gemini was holding back and struggling like that, peeling the pill off in his hand when suddenly the small body next to him rushed towards him, without saying a word he kissed him.