CH 25 - HELP

Dunk has been enjoying walking and sightseeing a lot lately. Whenever he has some free time, he leaves his car at home and goes to school by himself. Dunk just moved his house closer to school, because there is a very beautiful road nearby, Dunk feels like every time he passes by it he will be more comfortable.

Lately Phuwin doesn't go with him anymore because he's busy protecting his younger brother. Whenever he accidentally sees Phuwin anywhere, he has to sit and listen to his friend's complaints that Gemini is a shameless person. sir, two sentences Gemini is hateful. Dunk knows that Gemini flirts with Phuwin's younger brother, but Phuwin is too protective of his younger brother, this makes the person in the middle, Fourth, even more miserable, and he will probably be bothered even more by him when Phuwin is not around.

Dunk walked and thought about his friend's story like that, because just now he was standing with Phuwin and Fourth, because Phuwin cursed him too much, so Dunk was also haunted by that in his mind. Just keep walking like that until a part of the road, Dunk suddenly
felt a strange sound behind him, a motorbike squeaked as if it was losing control, then crashed into him.

Dunk frowned in pain, looking up he saw the motorbike driver pick up his bike and run away. Dunk couldn't do anything because his leg was in pain. He was stabbed earlier and probably injured his ankle.  Dunk silently cursed the damn bastard who just stabbed him, he thought he would have an accident on the way and be thrown into the detention center. Standing up on his own, Dunk's right leg throbbed continuously, he took each limp step to the side of the road, looking to see if there was a chair nearby.

Looking into the distance, Dunk, after determining that there was a chair for pedestrians, could only limp and walk in a state of bleeding and scratches. It seemed like Dunk's ankle had a problem. It kept throbbing, making each step he took more and more heavy. Dunk winced slightly in pain. Everyone on the street offered to help, but Dunk didn't want to bother. After that, everyone left without anyone staying long. Dunk still walked forward alone.

The sound of the car next to him made Dunk turn his head to look over. The black supercar gradually rolled down its window. From inside the car, Pond appeared from nowhere and said one sentence.

"Hey beta guy, what's wrong?"

From afar, Pond saw someone familiar like Phuwin's friend, the name was Dunk, the same guy who dared to grab his hair the other day. Although he was a bit uncomfortable, he somehow stopped when he saw Dunk limped forward. Dunk heard his words from the side of the road and was upset

"It's none of your business, you don't need to interfere."

Dunk said as he walked away, his ankle was already bleeding, Pond could see from the car how miserable Dunk was. By the time Dunk sat down on the chair, it was a while later. He bent down to see what his leg was like. Just touching it lightly was very painful. Dunk frowned, not daring to touch it anymore. Just as he was about to look up, he felt the light in front of him being obscured a bit, Pond was standing in front of him.

Pond searched his car for the medical bandage he had kept ready, because he often went to fights, so he always had this in his car.

"Let me see"

Pond sat down and touched his leg, but Dunk accidentally pulled his leg back because he was a bit unfamiliar

"Try to move again, I'll break your ankle and take you to the hospital."

His voice was so special that when he opened his mouth, he didn't say anything dignified, but Dunk knew he meant to help him, so he let it go. Pond pulled the hem of Dunk's pants up a bit, revealing a badly scratched wound, blood was also flowing out and he felt like Dunk's leg was a bit strange. Pond reached out and grabbed Dunk's foot and tried to turn it slightly