CH 33 - BLOCKED THE WAY

Pond's eyes could not leave Phuwin until he completely disappeared behind the barrier wall

"Why did he come here?"

Ohm's question is also the question that arises in his heart right now, people like Phuwin can never come here, he remembers that Phuwin absolutely hates noisy and bustling places, and hates bars like like this, it smells like pheromones, Phuwin especially hates that.

Pond sat still, he must have been like a statue right now, deep, calm, expressionless, he coldly poured himself another glass of wine.

"If we can come, so can he. Why do we care?"

Even though he speaks loudly, in Pond's mind are a bunch of questions why there are still no answers. He felt uncomfortable inside and couldn't help but look at the stairs. How much time has passed, he sat there drinking, but in his heart he wondered when he would come down and what he was doing up there.

A moment later, his eyes fell on Phuwin who was helping someone down. From a distance, he couldn't see the other person's face clearly. That person was a little taller than Phuwin, just a little bit, and Phuwin was covering his face. with his own coat, it was placed on the other person's head. Phuwin hugged the other boy's arm and then led it out. From afar he couldn't see whether he was an omega or an alpha, but the people standing near him knew that under the cloak was an omega, peach flavor.

Phuwin did not pay attention to his surroundings, nor did he know he was present and existed in this bar, so he just led the other person out the door and disappeared. Pond silently looked at Phuwin like that, he suddenly frowned, his face was uncomfortable as if he had swallowed something difficult to swallow. The questions that appeared in his mind before they could be resolved, now raised another bunch, who is that boy, omega or alpha, why did Phuwin come to pick him up, do the two have a relationship? What.

Feeling uncomfortable and frustrated, he kept drinking until he was almost unconscious.

"You should drink less and control the pheromones."

Ohm snatched the bottle of wine from Pond's hand, only to see Phuwin walking with someone else for a bit and already like that, still pretending not to care about his business? Ohm alone saw through everything, ever since the time Ohm almost ate Phuwin's plate of rice, he realized that no one always says they don't like the other person but their actions are like possessiveness, isn't it? Recently, Ohm saw Pond often hanging out with Dunk. He thought he would change his target to Dunk, but apparently not. Ohm had a headache because he couldn't guess Pond's feelings. Who was he targeting? ?

-----------------------------

Phuwin has been going out more often these days, and has specially cooked a few dishes that Fourth can tell by looking at who he is cooking for. Phuwin was the same tonight, he left home in the evening, leaving Fourth alone at home struggling with a pile of homework. After finishing work, Fourth gently stretched himself, tidied up his books and ran downstairs to find snacks.

After eating for a while, he was bored, Fourth decided to text Phuwin. When he received his brother's consent, Fourth quickly ran upstairs to change clothes, put on his shoes and step out of the house. Fourth took his brand new motorbike. My brother just bought it and drove straight to Phuwin's place.

While walking and humming a tune, Fourth looked at a shop selling wool scarves on the side of the road. Feeling that the weather was about to turn winter and quite cold, so he decided to stop by the shop to buy a wool scarf as a gift for their next meeting, his brother that Phuwin is taking care of.

Coming back out of the shop, Fourth happily sat in the car and drove away, continuing to hum the unfinished music just now. Fourth walked and looked at the road. Everything will be okay if you feel through the rearview mirror that there seems to be a car following you. When you turn left, it also turns left, if you turn right, it also turns right. Fourth's heart began to feel restless. He accelerated the car's speed, but before long, the car passed and blocked his car.

From the car, a few people stepped out, their bodies were about the same age as me, their faces all looked dangerous, looking at me with unceremonious eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you blocking my way?"

Fourth raised his voice in caution, he cautiously backed up the car. From the crowd of people stepped out a tall boy, wearing a shirt that clearly showed his wanderer-like nature. Fourth's eyes widened, because he recognized this person, the person who almost hurt him at the party.

"Fourth Nattawat, right? I wonder if you still remember me?"

Fourth now doesn't even dare to breathe, his heart is pounding with fear. He put his foot against the bike to get out and run, but was pulled back by two of his friends.

"You guys let go of me!"

Fourth screamed and struggled, his eyes panicked, his body protesting to not let the others grab his arm. How can an omega resist three alphas? Fourth can do nothing but be forced to stand in front of the other.

"Topher, we also want to have a share if it's this delicious."

"Okay, when I'm done playing, it's your turn."

Topher's words succeeded in making Fourth lose all expression. He protested again, refusing to step on one guy's foot. The other guy used all his strength to bite his hand, making him scream in pain. Fourth ran away in fear, but Topher quickly grabbed his hair and pulled him back. He fell back, allowing him to grab his hands and hold him tightly. Although the other two guys were angry, they didn't do anything, just squeezed my cheeks and shouted each word

"Resist, see if you still have the strength to moan in bed with me later."