CH 65 - GEMINIFOURTH 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, language with 18+ elements, and also contains language that may be violent, not applicable to real-life characters, if you feel uncomfortable, please click back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth chased Gemini out, his body couldn't stand the feeling and tried to find a way to deal with it, his hand groped down to his own bottom, he struggled to caress it himself. The flow of pleasure stimulated Fourth, his whole body lying on the bed panting with each stroke. Fourth's face is now red, because the effect of the medicine makes Fourth seem to shine with youthfulness.

"Sniff..."

Fourth sobbed, his hands were still working hard at the bottom, his two feet were curled up, each toe could not be stretched, his body sometimes jerked repeatedly, the contact between his hand and the small object was hot. up and burning, the small head kept leaking a little semen.

The door opened. Fourth looked up and saw Gemini staggering towards him, like a crazy beast rushing towards him without a word. Before Fourth could decide, he pressed down on him, grabbed his hands and held them tightly, he bent down and forcibly kissed him.

Fourth was surprised, he now looked like he was out of control, frantically nibbling and sucking on my lips until they were red, his hands tightly grasped Fourth's hands, no matter what Fourth did, he couldn't free himself. My body was pressed tightly by him, I had to accept that ferocious kiss.

Gemini, in a drunken rage, kissed Fourth, he bit his lip, lightly licked the blood from the tip of the lip, probably taking advantage of the moment Fourth opened his mouth to slide his tongue inside, inviting the small tongue to play with him. The sound of kissing echoed throughout the room, stimulating Fourth's brain even more. He opened his mouth, feeling his frantic tongue touching every inch of flesh, every ridge in his mouth. Gastric juices flowed out, because the kiss couldn't stop, the clear stream of water spread from Fourth's mouth down to Fourth's neck, soaking into the bed sheets.

Since Fourth was satisfied, he took off his shirt and pulled his trousers down to around his knees, making it easier for Gemini to act.

"Um...hmm..."

The small sob in Fourth's throat signaled that he had run out of oxygen, so he let him go. Gently kissing Fourth's chest, he continued to experience his exploration.

"No, it's uncomfortable, Gemini get off"

Fourth once again repelled his pheromones, it wasn't that he didn't want to, it was that his body was protesting against the alpha's pheromones that didn't mark him, his small hand was placed on his chest to push him away but it was useless, Gemini seemed to lost control, he didn't listen to me, he just continued to suck my neck and chest area

"Sniff...Gemini, dont leave a mark"

Fourth felt like his skin was being sucked red in patches, every place he passed left a red kiss mark. Fourth shivered, his hands now began to touch his sensitive skin, caressing each waist and chest area.

"Ha...Gemini..."

Fourth realized that Gemini was too good, he thought while walking around his body.

"Fourth, please let me, you can only belong to me"

Gemini asked Fourth. After speaking, he quickly undressed them both. He pressed himself close to him, groping down to the small cave and touching him.

"Don't...don't touch...that"

Fourth's small acupuncture point had been itchy and uncomfortable for a long time, but Fourth didn't know how to satisfy it. When Gemini touched it, he felt his body go limp