CH 56 - I DON'T LIKE YOU

While Fourth was waiting for Phuwin to pick him up, he checked his phone and discovered countless calls and messages from Gemini. His heart ached and tightened. Fourth quietly clicked on the message section, reading each line of his questions. He asked me why I hadn't come to class yet. He had prepared cake and milk for me. He also asked me why I didn't answer, whether I was on my way or not. Fourth scrolled through each line of messages. From early morning until after the reporting period ended, he texted and called me every minute.

Fourth typed a few lines of text and then deleted them. He just typed and deleted them, not knowing how to answer him properly.

"I'm fine, something happened this morning"

As soon as he texted back, Fourth was startled because he called right away. Hesitating for a moment, he chose to pick up the phone

(Fourth, I heard Phuwin say you were kidnapped, tell me who it is, I'll come deal with it)

Fourth can now feel how angry his voice is, how worried he is, Fourth also understands, you know, a school boss likes you, and now he's like this because he knows I was kidnapped.

"Gemini, I was saved, but I don't know who they are. They ran away when people came to help me."

Fourth lied again, and now the person I lied to is Gemini, perhaps with his intelligence, he will doubt me, but who knows, this is my only choice.

(Where are you, I'll come pick you up)

"No, no need, my brother is here to pick me up."

After Fourth stopped the conversation with Gemini, Phuwin also arrived. He noticed his brother's eyes were red and knew he was so worried that he cried because of him. Fourth didn't know what to say other than apologizing to Phuwin.

After getting in the car, Fourth was questioned by Phuwin, he also told everything, but according to a different scenario, he was kidnapped, but was rescued, and they ran away, and he still didn't know the identity of the kidnapper.

-------------------------------------

The next day, as soon as Fourth arrived at school, Gemini immediately pulled him down to his seat. He looked at him and saw that his whole body was normal, so he felt a little reassured. But he still felt something was very different, Fourth's behavior since meeting him was not the same as usual, he was quieter, spoke less, and refuted him less as usual.

Fourth sat in his chair, looked at Gemini's box of cookies and milk on the table, and automatically remained silent for a long time. Picked it up and put it all down on the desk. Fourth didn't use it like usual

"Why don't you eat?"

"I ate this morning and drank milk. I'll eat later when I'm hungry."

Fourth responded to Gemini, but did not dare look at him. The small hand reached into the bag to take out the books. Fourth silently flipped through the textbooks again. Gemini sat at the next table, seeing Fourth like that, a feeling of confusion began to arise in his heart. Normally, Fourth would be scared when he saw him, or would take some action to resist him, but now now the expression of not caring about him but just sitting quietly, eyes focused on the notebook and taking notes like that really made him think. strange in my head.

Gemini kept his discomfort hidden inside until the clock struck to leave. He silently watched Fourth pack his things and then started to leave the room. Gemini angrily grabbed his arm

"Gemini, what are you doing?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Gemin feels like Fourth is trying every way not to interact with him. His eyes avoid him and don't look at him like usual.

"I am not "

"Tell me the truth, before I push you down and kiss you right in the middle of class, what's your problem?"

Gemini used threats like every other day, but why didn't Fourth react today, I still stood facing him, and he received my direct gaze, I was looking into his eyes, as if searching for him. Looking for something in his eyes, there is nothing in his eyes

"Gemini, do you really like me?"

Fourth asked, his voice was gentle as if passing by. There was not a single person in the space, only he and I stood opposite, looking straight at each other.

"I like you, am I not showing enough for you to understand?"

Gemini's words were enough for Fourth to know how much Gemini had feelings for him, and that he also liked him. He started to like him, despite Phuwin warning him, and gradually discovered that he had liked him since then.

"Can you stop liking me?"

Fourth's words made Gemini stiff and a bit annoyed. He didn't believe that these words came from someone like him who was afraid of him.

"Do you know what you're saying?"

Gemini's voice tightened, the tone of his voice made the air around Fourth colder, as for him, his body was covered with a layer of darkness, looking straight at Fourth.

"I don't like you, Gemini, so please don't get involved in my life from now on."

Fourth knew that saying something like this would probably make Gemini crazy, but he still chose to say it, because by leaving him, he could protect him, protect his love. I'm weak, as an omega I can't fight like him, but I can also do something else, I can accept a simple trade to protect him, and protect Phuwin from That scary plan. That's right, not only Gemini, but also Phuwin.

After Gemini heard Fourth's words, the first thing he felt was his body getting hotter. He reached out and grabbed Fourth's wrist tightly, pulling it back towards him.

" say it again"

"I hate you, Gemini, I will never like you either"

That affirmative voice and eyes looking straight at him made Gemini stiffen, he was trying to control his attitude, if it was him from before he would probably be mad right now. His eyes flashed a few red rays, he squeezed Fourth's wrist tightly, causing me pain, he... got violent again.

"Let go of my hand, Gemini"

Fourth used his other hand to hold his hand to pry it away, speaking firmly and without fear as usual. Making him hate you, that can also be called a success.

Gemini, after realizing that he was hurting Fourth, let go. Fourth then took the opportunity to run away, leaving him in the room with a terrifyingly depressed atmosphere. Gemini hit the table, used his foot to step on the table, causing it to move haphazardly and no longer be neat. Looking out the empty door, Fourth ran away. He didn't understand why he had such an attitude. Why he wanted to run away from me.