CH 40 - INTERROGATION

Now Pond was standing in front of Phuwin's classroom door. His standing here made every student in the class and the next class stop and be curious. Everyone wondered if someone in this class was making trouble with him again, or if he wanted to make trouble with Phuwin again, but it seemed like he had stopped making trouble with him a long time ago, or was he coming to find Dunk, lately he often gave things to Dunk. At that time, he caused a stir in the whole school. The school boss suddenly took an interest in someone, and within one day, there was a stir on the internet.

Pond lost patience and looked inside. He was leaning against the door, arms crossed, waiting for someone. Phuwin Tangsakyuen was engrossed in packing his books inside.

Phuwin finished putting his things away and stood up. He heard the noise outside the door and looked out. Pond's body standing right at the door appeared in front of him, causing Phuwin to feel a little excited, wondering if he had come here again today.

Phuwin walked out, pretending not to care about him, but his foot was blocked by his foot.

"What else do you want?"

Phuwin crossed his arms, looked at him with sharp eyes, his whole body began to put himself in a state where he could go to war with him at any time. Pond didn't say anything, just let out a light sentence

"Follow me"

"Why should I follow you?"

"Follow me before I use force on you"

His voice made Phuwin suddenly shiver, he still couldn't compete with his aura. No matter how long they had been cursing with him, Phuwin had probably forgotten that he was the boss of the school. The time he witnessed him beating people behind the school really made him think about whether he was a humane person or not.

Reluctantly following him if he didn't want to be beaten by him, Phuwin was led by him to a corner behind the school, this corner was familiar, it was the place where he beat someone before. Phuwin's steps gradually slowed down, he looked at him suspiciously, he remembered that he had not made any enemies with him in these past few days, so what was the situation now, did he want to hit him.

"If you have something to say, say it quickly"

Phuwin lost patience, he crossed his arms and looked at him, his eyes alert, thinking about what he wanted right now.

"Dunk, why didn't he come to school today?"

A breeze blew by, denouncing how terrifying this damn silent space was. Phuwin suddenly stood still and looked at him without saying anything. He was trying to find out what feelings he had for Dunk in those pitch black eyes. Suddenly he was so confused, how and what to answer him, he had no reason to let him know.

"Why do u want ?"

Phuwin spoke stiffly, just like Joong said, the things he didn't want to say could not be extracted no matter how much he asked. But for Pond, with a hard mouth, he had a way, using cold eyes to approach him, Phuwin suddenly had to step back until his back touched the wall of the building behind him.

"What are you going to do?"

Phuwin was alert and asked him in a sharp tone. Pond raised a smile, he just walked closer to him

"I'll give you ten seconds to think, say it or not?"

His voice made Phuwin tremble, the ten second countdown seemed silent, not daring to breathe loudly because of the smell of wine from the pheromones on his body. Again, Phuwin has never been oppressed like this. His face came closer and closer, accompanied by his cold voice, Pond raised his hand to hit the wall in a position to block him, forcing him to stand in his lap.

"3...2...1..."

"Okay okay, I will say I will say"

Phuwin put his hand on his body, causing his movements to stop. Pond stopped blocking his hand, he crossed his arms and looked at him, silently cursing in his heart for almost kissing him. His eyes were still glued to Phuwin's body, creating a strong aura that spread in the surrounding space. Phuwin held his breath and then spoke

"Dunk told me he will go home for a few days."

"Days?"

"I don't know, how many days Dunk comes back is his business, why do you care?"

Phuwin said uncomfortably, he hates this feeling, now he just wants to run away to escape completely. Phuwin wondered if he came to find him to ask him questions or to ask about Dunk. If he wanted to meet Dunk, just text Dunk directly, why did he keep bothering him?

"Okay, I'll go"

Annoyed and angry, Phuwin ignored him and left. Before he could take a few steps, his arm was immediately pulled back and held tightly. The force on his hand grew a little larger, causing Phuwin to suddenly frown.

"I haven't finished asking yet and you dare leave?"

Pond raised his voice, forcing Phuwin to stand back in his old position.

"What else do you want?"

Phuwin became more and more impatient. If he wasn't Enigma, he wouldn't have been afraid to use his fist to punch him. Giving him an angry look, Phuwin expressed his disgust

"Who was the boy with you in the shopping mall?"

Three question marks appeared in Phuwin's head, why was he asking, he didn't know anyone to ask

"Who he is has nothing to do with you."

Stubbornly, Phuwin kept responding to him, no matter what, he didn't want to reveal the other person's identity. No matter how hard he forced him, he wouldn't say anything. He dreamed that he heard a word from him. Pond frowned his eyebrows after receiving an unsatisfactory answer. He knew Phuwin was like that, but he didn't have the patience to ask further.

"If you don't say it, I'll kiss you until you say it."

Phuwin finished listening, his mouth twitched a few times, his eyes were skeptical about whether he was crazy to say that.

"You don't believe it?"

Pond spoke in his usual confident voice, like a schemer calculating in his mind what would be beneficial to him. Phuwin stood looking at him with contemptuous eyes, not paying any attention to what he said but turned around and walked away, talking to him was like talking to a crazy person.

His arm was pulled back a second time, this time he was affected by even greater force, Phuwin fell back against the wall, then felt his lips warm, the taste of wine began to invade his nose and cavity.

Pond said okay, he took advantage of this time to take advantage of him, pressed Phuwin against the wall and without hesitation approached, he passionately sucked those two cool lips, this pure mint smell. made him feel extremely refreshed.

Phuwin reached out to push him away, but only pushed him a little, then he held both hands. Pond used all the jealousy and discomfort in his heart for so long to pour it out into the kiss between him and him, taking it all out to devour, entangle, and suck, just thinking about him walking next to someone. Another person laughed and talked happily, expressing care and concern like a lover was enough to drive him crazy. If possible, he wanted to find that person, capture him and interrogate him.

For other people, he would normally vent his anger by hitting people, but for Phuwin, he would vent his anger by kissing his lips. Phuwin tried his best to resist him, and because of that, he accidentally dropped his bag. A series of books fell out. After pushing him away from him, he quickly grabbed the books. As for Pond, he seemed to see something, forcibly snatching a few books from his hand. His eyes were quiet when looking at a few titles, which were books for pregnant people.