CH 70 - DON'T LET ME ROB YOUR PERSON

From behind Gemini, Phuwin suddenly appeared from nowhere with eyes full of interrogation. Phuwin left the hospital this morning. As soon as he walked out the gate, he saw Gemini standing with Fourth. Wondering why the two of them were here, this was a hospital, the two of them should have been at Pond's house like Pond said. He ran closer to Gemini, Phuwin accidentally heard a few words, but the three words "I marry you" fell straight into his ears and couldn't go anywhere, so Phuwin shouted with enthusiasm, just missing grabbed Gemini's hair and pulled him away from Fourth.

Gemini turned around and saw Phuwin standing behind him, and Pond was standing behind Phuwin. Gemini's eyes turned towards his brother as if asking why they were here, why did they meet each other in this situation.

Fourth saw Phuwin and suddenly took a few steps back. It seemed he didn't know what happened to me yesterday, because if he had heard it, he wouldn't have been as calm as he is now.

"Who do you want to marry?"

Phuwin raised his voice again, staring at Gemini

"Marry fourth"

"You...I won't let you!"

Phuwin curled his hands into fists and shouted, don't even try to ask to marry my younger brother, before you bullied my younger brother like that and still want to marry my younger brother, let him dream, Fourth only needs Phuwin to take care of him

"But who knows, Fourth agreed."

Phuwin turned his eyes to look at Fourth, Fourth cried silently in his heart, he had never seen his brother so scary. Phuwin looked at Fourth, suddenly smelled a strange smell on him, the smell of coffee, why did Fourth smell like coffee. Suspiciously, he turned Fourth around and lifted Fourth's collar to look. Phuwin's murderous intent flashed when he saw the tooth mark on the back of Fourth's neck.

"Gemini, how dare you mark him"

Phuwin shouted, wanting to attack Gemini, but was quickly hugged by Pond. He picked him up as he struggled.

"Pond, you let me down, I have to punch your brother to death"

Phuwin was carried on Pond's shoulder and shouted

"Oh my God, Phuwin, let's go home and do whatever you want. Do you want to cause a commotion in front of the hospital gate?"

Pond spoke a sad sentence. He looked at Gemini and told him to take Fourth home. Gemini held Fourth's hand and followed behind, for safety, Pond had to let Phuwin sit in the co-pilot's seat. He fastened his seat belt before letting Gemini lead Fourth into the back seat, after all, they were brothers. , he should ensure his brother's safety

---------------------------

After spending a period of time listening to Phuwin curse Gemini in the car, Phuwin also heard Fourth explain that he was marked by Max, then Gemini and Fourth "slept" together, and he marked him again. Now Fourth is affected by his pheromones, and one more piece of information, Gemini actually transformed into Enigma like his brother.

"No! You asshole, how dare you take my brother?"

Phuwin was like a furry cat sitting and hugging Fourth in the middle of the living room. If Gemini dared to get close, he would be ready to fight. Gemini is also very miserable, knowing that Phuwin's path is very difficult, but he must hope that Fourth will return to him soon, and he is so confident that even if Phuwin does not want to, he will still be able to steal Fourth from Phuwin, and now he is already robbed, even if Phuwin wanted to keep Fourth, he couldn't.

Pond had been sitting next to him, not thinking that Phuwin had such a cute face. Looking at the act of hugging Fourth so much that he was helpless made him burst out laughing.

"Pond, what are you laughing at? Would I hold your hair?"

"You dare?"

Phuwin wasn't afraid of him, it was just that his voice suddenly became low, making him swallow his saliva, sitting silently hugging Fourth, Phuwin seemed to be sulking and sulking at him, because he dared to yell at him, so but said he loved me and wanted to get to know me.

Pond's lips twitched slightly, Phuwin's expression made him shake his head, he run over and remove Phuwin's hand from Fourth's body, he said softly.

"Phuwin, stop being stubborn, Fourth needs Gemini's pheromones"

He coaxed him, so Phuwin let go of Fourth. Gemini stood next to them and looked at them both with bewildered eyes. Since when did Phuwin know how to listen to Pond? It's true that anything you love can change. Gemini has now returned to sit next to Fourth, but his back is still cold because Phuwin is still staring at him with murderous eyes.

Fourth saw him sitting next to him so he opened his arms and wanted him to hug him. The omega after marking the first time was very attached to him. Fourth didn't care if Phuwin was here. Gemini was lucky not to have been beaten by his brother. Maybe Phuwin didn't stop him. Both of them are fierce, they just tend to cause trouble with Gemini. Phuwin sat opposite and was shocked to see Fourth's actions. His younger brother knew that he was involved with someone, and moreover, he was involved with that violent person or bully. Phuwin's lips twitched, silently crying loudly, he lost his younger brother, blatantly robbed by that hateful Gemini.

Phuwin thought like that but forgot to think that Fourth was also robbed of his brother, by that guy named Pond. This time, the TayNew brothers won a big lottery. Pond crawled into Phuwin's body, enjoying the cool mint scent on his body. He gently released pheromones to calm Phuwin's anger, so he could calm down more. Phuwin has not been marked yet but is so controlled by his pheromones, he will probably depend a lot in the future, that is the right that only an Enigma has.

"I'm going home tonight to talk to my dad, will you come with me?"

Gemini held Fourth in his arms and asked Pond

"Let's go, dad has been calling constantly, I accidentally announced our engagement, now the media is waiting for the news that when we are getting married."

"Phuwin, are you really marrying my brother? Pond is so annoying."

Is this the time for the two of them to speak ill of each other? Pond gave Gemini an unpleasant look while Gemini laughed happily, immediately he was hit by Fourth who was sitting in his lap, it was just a light hit on the chest but he remained silent and did not joke.

Pond looked at Phuwin, but Phuwin didn't show much, he implicitly accepted him, and was mentally prepared to marry him, this engagement now turned out to be a good thing between them.

"Even if I refuse will there any choice"

Phuwin's words just finished successfully making Pond paint a bright smile on his face. He leaned down and kissed his lips

"Fuck Pond, my baby can see now, Fourth cover your eyes, little one"

Gemini sat opposite and shouted, quickly covering Fourth's eyes, making the corner of Pond's lips twitch, he had done everything, even ran faster than him, yet he made his friend shy like this, he would swear if Gemini were his biological brother, he would have chopped him up.

After his kiss, Phuwin heard Gemini's words so he felt guilty, raised his hand to hit him, his eyes were not friendly but threatening, next time try doing that in front of his younger brother, he swears he won't let him come closer to me again. Pond just smiled, looking at Phuwin with a doting expression, suddenly wanting to get married, wanting to quickly transform this mint-flavored alpha into an omega that belonged to him alone. No, I have to tell his father to get us married quickly.