CH 73 - TRIAL DAY

The next morning, the person who parked in front of Phuwin's house was Pond. He drove here with Gemini, wanting to take them both to one place. All four people were summoned by the police to Gaelic court, Topher, Max and his brother. Currently, Joong is in court trying Gaelic and Topher, and they will come to see the Max brothers.

Phuwin got out of the car. From the time he was at the bar and then from the hospital, he still hadn't seen those two bastards again. Now, just thinking about meeting them later, Phuwin just wanted to rush over and beat them to a pulp.

Stepping inside, I saw Max wearing handcuffs, his haggard face in a prison uniform sitting in the middle of the trial, his younger brother probably sitting next to him, no different from Max. Pond handed over all the documents they had provided to the police again. Now looking at the situation, we don't need a trial to know who won and who lost.

After a period of time in court, Max and his brother received a life sentence. Thanks to Pond's involvement, this sentence was very suitable for them.

Phuwin took his phone out of his pocket and called Joong. Joong's side was also on trial. The four of them wanted to stop by and take a look. Joong said he had also sent Gaelic and Topher to prison. The sentence was the same as the brothers. Max.

Phuwin pondered for a while, not understanding what he had whined to Pond, only knowing that he later saw him coming to talk to the police. A moment later, he returned and led Phuwin away. He smiled slightly, thinking in his heart that it was good to have someone to rely on like this.

The iron door opened, inside the room, Max and his brothers were still suffering from receiving a life sentence. As soon as they saw Phuwin, they both ignored it and rushed to Pond at his feet and begged for a reduced sentence. Pond looked at both of them with expressionless eyes. He looked down and saw Phuwin's pant hem being pulled and then begged. He must have been annoyed and kicked, this dirty vile thing should not touch his lover.

Phuwin stood still for a while, just waiting for Pond's permission before approaching Max, curling his hands into fists and punched him. Max's younger brother was also beaten to death by Phuwin. Blood flowed from his mouth and his body began to have marks. Phuwin did not want to relent, because they had harmed Fourth and even dared to bite Fourth's glands that had been preserved for so many years.

When Phuwin stopped, Pond began to step on Max's face. He pressed his foot hard, causing Max to stick to the floor and groan.

"You touch whoever you want, don't touch my important people. I wish you happiness later in prison with the shackles in your hands."

After Pond finished speaking, he immediately kicked Max in the face, causing Max to lose his strength and lose consciousness on the spot. He turned his gaze to Max's younger brother, who was trembling on the floor just like him. Just looking at Pond like that was enough to scare him into unconsciousness. Phuwin looked over, it was true that only he dared to do these things, using pheromones to suppress others.

"Let's go Phuwin"

Pond called Phuwin, he wanted to take Phuwin out, letting him stay here for a long time would only make him uncomfortable, this dirty space should not let him stay another minute, just now he wanted to be let in to beat someone who was too pampered, surely You must ask permission from the police to enter.

When Pond and Phuwin returned, they saw Gemini bringing Fourth back first, leaving only Joong waiting for them both

"Joong, Dunk isn't coming today, right?"

"Well, he's still scared, I need to make it up to Dunk more"

"Dunk will understand, right now Dunk having you enough"

Phuwin spoke up, he knew Dunk was haunted by a lot from the past, but that past was at least less bad after the truth was revealed. Fortunately, the person that year was Joong and Dunk would also let go of some of their guilt. But actually in this matter, neither Joong nor Dunk is at fault, the ones who are at fault are the other two, so now I just hope that the two of them can be happy, stay together and make up for those days. remaining deprivation.

"Next week is OhmNanon's wedding, will you guys come along?"

Phuwin asked Joong, he also nodded in agreement. Joong then wanted to stop by the flower shop to buy Dunk a bouquet of sunflowers. Dunk told him so when leaving his house this morning, so he asked permission to go first. Pond and Phuwin waved goodbye to him, waited for him to leave, then both left the court, and promised never to see this place again...

-----------------------------------

Phuwin went to school today. Because he was running too fast, he accidentally bumped into a group of people

"Who the hell bumped into me..."

Before I could say a word, the other person immediately stopped

"Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry."

"No...it's okay...Phuwin go away"

The boy who had just been hit was still raising his voice, but now he had to be somewhat cautious. Previously in Chula school there was a saying: "touch whoever you touch, but don't touch the wrong school boss", later Chula had another sentence, next to the above sentence: "touch whoever you touch, don't touch the wrong person who loves the  school boss".

After the group of boys recognized that the person who had just bumped into them was Phuwin, they didn't dare to take it anymore, they just quickly ran away as fast as they could. If Pond heard what he said just now, they would probably suffer. fate was beaten to a pulp. Phuwin looked at the group of people running away because they were afraid of him, he was extremely angry, not because he was angry at them, but because that hateful Pond guy always scared people everywhere he went, so no one dared to come close to him. except for Dunk and his classmates.

Shaking his head, Phuwin quickly ran back to class, wanting to meet Dunk for dinner today, while also discussing what wedding gift he should give to Nanon, and whether it was too early to give him baby clothes now.

---------------------

Fourth is no different from Phuwin after everyone knew that he was Gemini's lover and had been marked by him. Now he spends more time with Fourth than he did before causing trouble with others. Fourth previously asked to change seats to sit far away from him, now he held the chair and sat next to me, even though his desk was bare, he used Fourth's desk as a fulcrum to lean on his arms and look at him.

Fourth often wondered if he couldn't study seriously, then suddenly realized that he didn't even need to study, he was better than him, he guided all his homework, and thinking about it, it was fun to have a lover like that. Fourth suddenly smiled slightly, Gemini sitting next to him also found it strange, why was his little friend not concentrating on studying and still smiling like that.

Fourth turned around, met Gemini's gaze, then stopped immediately. Because he was shy, he didn't dare to smile anymore. Fourth struggled to hold the pen and scribbled down the few words the teacher had just written on the board. This action now happened again. makes Gemini laugh, his lover must sometimes have some actions that make him want to love him too much.