CH 19 - EX LOVER

Joong then didn't stay at the party anymore, he just returned to Phuwin's side

"You stay here, I'll take my friend home first"

"Who is he?"

"Ah, this is Gaelic, my high school friend, also coming here today to party."

Gaelic gave a friendly smile and waved to everyone. He was also an omega, with a slim figure and looked like a model. After Gaelic greeted everyone, he discovered Dunk next to him

"Hey Dunk, are you here too?"

"Do you two know each other?"

Phuwin wondered and asked. Before Dunk could stop him, Gaelic spoke up

"Well, Joong and Dunk knew each other in high school, so I also know Dunk through Joong."

The space seemed to be dead silent when Gaelic finished saying that sentence, the most chaotic person was probably Dunk, what would Phuwin think, just now he told Phuwin that the two of them did not know each other, if Phuwin questioned him, he would How to respond? Gaelic realized that the atmosphere seemed a bit unhappy so he asked Joong for help, but did not mean to make the atmosphere so quiet like this.

"Phuwin, I'll explain this later. I'll take Gaelic home first now. It's getting late. You should go home early too."

Joong then led Gaelic away. Gaelic, after bowing to everyone, followed him. Dunk had been silent for a while, his eyes fixed on the two figures side by side. After Phuwin saw Joong and the other person leave, he turned sharply to Dunk. Dunk still couldn't escape his depressed mood. Phuwin stood up and looked at Fourth.

"Fourth, sit here for me, wait until I get back, okay?

"Dunk, you follow me !"

Phuwin pulled Dunk to the front of the party, then turned left into a covered area in the distance, a small house in the middle of the garden. After pulling Dunk here, Phuwin used his voice to interrogate Dunk.

"Tell me, why did you say you didn't know Joong?"

Phuwin's eyes are now extremely tense, even Dunk is the same, trying to avoid Phuwin's eyes but how should he answer him now?

"Sorry Phuwin, I...I just don't want to get involved with Joong again"

Dunk's eyes were filled with tears, his voice was soft and trembling, a tear fell, Dunk quickly reached out to wipe it away. Phuwin was extremely panicked. Just mentioning that Joong knew Dunk made Dunk lose control so much. Phuwin wondered what kind of relationship Joong and Dunk had.

"But you have to tell me, what relationship did you and Joong have in the past?"

After Dunk closed his eyes, tried to take a deep breath and told Phuwin the truth

"I told you that I have an ex-lover, right, and my ex-lover is Joong"

Phuwin seemed dumbfounded, his eyes were the most shocked, he knew Dunk had an ex-lover, he also knew the reason Dunk broke up with Joong, but wasn't it too ironic, when they were both his friends. Chaos are two words that can describe Phuwin's feelings right now. When he saw Dunk started to cry uncontrollably, he frantically ran to hug Dunk and patted his shoulder.

"Shut up, I don't know how to comfort you when you cry. If Fourth cries, I can comfort him with sweets. If you cry, I know what to do."

Phuwin hugged Dunk tightly, only saying a few words of comfort, stringing together, Joong went abroad two years ago, probably when he broke up with Dunk, these two people still love each other, why are they so far apart? Yes. Remember when he first met Joong abroad, he was always friendly with everyone, only when talking about love, his eyes flashed with sadness, later when they became friends, Phuwin asked why. He and his lover are no longer together, even though he still loves them very much, and he doesn't know exactly why Dunk broke up with him.

After a while of crying in Phuwin's arms, Dunk calmed down. He wiped Dunk's tears, then used all his thoughts to advise.

"What are you afraid of? It's an unexpected thing. If Joong loves you, then Joong can't hate you because of that. Why are you thinking so deeply?"

"But I can't, Phuwin"

Dunk was tired after that big cry, trembling and talking to Phuwin

"Let me ask, do you still love Joong?"

Phuwin looked straight into Dunk's eyes

"Yes... I love him so much"

"Then find a chance to tell Joong, it's better to tell Joong how he feels than to hide this matter for the rest of your life."

Dunk hesitated, his eyes still not daring to face the truth he had experienced

"I know you're hesitating, but I'm telling the truth, Joong still loves you. When he was abroad, he told me about you. Joong still loves someone deeply, and that person is definitely you."

"But look, now Joong is with someone else, I think he has given up on me."

After Dunk's words, Phuwin stood still for a long time. It wasn't like he didn't see Joong, but he even abandoned the party just to take that Gaelic boy home. Dunk's eyes began to look a little sadder, Phuwin could only sit with Dunk until Dunk calmed down. If he has a chance, the next time Joong explains to him, he will definitely ask him if he still loves Dunk.

------------------------------------------

After Phuwin and Dunk left, Fourth alone sat at the party. The fact that Phuwin and Fourth came out to the middle of the party with EarthMix and greeted TayNew earlier began to attract the attention of the alphas at the party, in addition to Some omegas bump into Phuwin, they like the mint smell on him and the sweet smell of milk cream on him.

The alphas here have already begun to look at Fourth, omegas in big families are very few, and Fourth is also a dominant omega, of course he will stand out more than anyone, even if he is sitting in the corner. Fourth obediently sat in that place, picked up his phone and scrolled through a few lines of news to relieve boredom

"Sir, I would like to change the water, this is soft drink, and this is wine, please drink carefully."

Fourth was attentively dialing the phone when a waiter came to add more drinks. Fourth looked at the other person's guiding hand and nodded in thanks. he smiled, reached for the glass of soft drink, took a sip, then dialed the phone again. Looking up but not seeing Phuwin and Dunk returning, Fourth pouted, why were they gone for so long? I started to feel like many people were looking at me.

After a while, Fourth's body started to feel strange, it wasn't time to ejaculate yet, why did it feel like it was coming? Fourth put his hand in his pocket to look for the suppressant, but the bag was empty, he left it outside the car, and the car was big and little dad had left a while ago.