CH 10 - EX LOVER

Joong stood in front of Dunk, hearing his name coming from Dunk was equally surprised. His eyes looked a little indifferent as he looked at Dunk.

"I thought someone was coming to sleep in my room, but it turned out to be you, my ex."

Dunk's heart ached slightly when he heard Joong mention the three words ex-lover, that's right, both were ex-lovers, from two years ago, and the person who said goodbye was also him.

Dunk stood up, wanting to pack up his things and leave, but he still had some questions in his heart

"Why is this place yours?"

"I ordered it a month ago"

Dunk thought for a while. Indeed, he had just discovered this place nearly a month ago. This room was unlocked, so he thought there was no one. Dunk really couldn't expect that he would run into Joong inside. In this case, it's ironic. He grabbed his things and quickly ran past him to leave. When passing by, it was still the familiar smell of Rum, but now he and he were strangers.

Joong turned around to look at Dunk's leaving figure, giving a bitter smile, he didn't care anymore, how could he hold on to the past, he now lived for himself. Two years ago he went abroad, now he returned to settle down here, but he unexpectedly met him as soon as he returned.

------------------------------------------

Dunk drove straight home, opened the door and locked himself in his room for a while. I still can't believe I just met him again. He raised his hand to gently squeeze his left breast, there was a sudden pain there, Dunk fell down on the bed, he was the one who said goodbye first, he didn't deserve him, how could he cry now like he was the one?  Who Hurt him,  Dunk should laugh at himself.

Tossing and turning all night, Dunk scrolled through the message board and discovered that Joong had returned from abroad. He sighed, threw the phone aside and pulled the blanket back to sleep. He's home, I should probably treat him as someone I don't know, and it seemed like his eyes were no longer captivated when he looked in there that afternoon.

Not long after lying down, Phuwin called. Dunk gently picked up the phone. It was Phuwin who invited him out to play tomorrow. Dunk hummed and nodded. Now he just wanted to lie down and sleep. After accepting the invitation, he hung up and ignored everything. Even so, I didn't even care about dinner and slept straight until the next day.

-------------------------------------------

The next day, as soon as Phuwin arrived at class, he immediately encountered Pond standing in front of the door. He pulled him to a corner of the school, where there were several rows of desks available for students, then pulled him down and threw him straight a book

             "Do the homework for me"

"Are you crazy, you're a third year, I'm a second year, how can I do this?"

    "I don't care, before you start studying, you have to finish. I'll sit here and watch over you. If you don't finish, then the conditions between us are considered broken."

Phuwin heard what he said, he was so angry that he gritted his teeth, he opened his briefcase and took his computer and put it together with two notebooks. Phuwin looked at it, one notebook was very complete and the other was pure white without a single word, guessing that this notebook was probably snatched from the hands of a classmate and brought here.

Phuwin opened the computer, he didn't have the password, but what he saw on the computer wallpaper made his face darken. Pond saw his strange expression, he picked up his computer to look at it. Damn Ohm, he dared to take his computer and put it on his phone as a wallpaper of him going to a bar, and even kissing a girl on the lips.

Pond looked at Phuwin, he spoke a sentence

    "Haven't you ever been to a bar? Your face looks like it's the first time. Don't tell me you've never kissed a anyone before."

Pond's teasing made his blood boil. He didn't bother to respond to him but just snatched the computer back from his hand. Looking at that notebook, Phuwin roughly understood the knowledge for a while, then typed a few lines of exercises into the computer for him. He wanted to finish it to get away from his stare from a while ago, it was so annoying.

After Phuwin finished, just in case he didn't have to do anything with him, he quickly ran away. Pond quietly followed, then picked up his phone and gave a  text to him

(It's lunch time, come get me some food)

Phuwin received it, but didn't bother to answer him. Pond reached out to change the computer wallpaper, put it back in his briefcase, and then left.

Phuwin walked into the classroom, looked at the clock, there were five minutes left until class, he went to sit next to Dunk, Phuwin wondered why Dunk was a bit strange today, calmer than usual.

"Dunk, are you unwell? Why do you look so lifeless?"

"I'm okay, I stayed up late last night so I'm a little tired"

"So can you go out tonight?"

"It's okay, I can go."

Phuwin nodded, but his eyes were still focused on Dunk lying down on the table. Did he stay up late yesterday? Why did he just go to class?

Phuwin now paid close attention, on the back of Dunk's neck was a transparent sticker. I had to pay close attention to see, wasn't that a pheromone blocking sticker? Dunk was a beta, why did he use it?

Phuwin looked for a long time, his doubts urged him to wait until Dunk woke up so he had to ask. Phuwin's phone notified him of an incoming text message

(See you tonight, baby)

(Ok)

Phuwin only texted two short words and then put his phone away. The lecturer also entered the classroom. He gently shook Dunk. Dunk woke up immediately and studied, the class just passed like that.