CH 38 - TURNS OUT IT WAS ASKING FOR HELP

Near Chula there is a quite famous cafe that only people with some means can enter here. On the restaurant's rooftop, Pond was sitting and enjoying the hot cup of coffee that had just been brought to him. He sat down and looked at the city view from above, looked at the clock, then looked out at the gate leading to the rooftop. he is waiting for someone.

The sound of footsteps approached Pond. He looked up and saw Joong standing in front of him, wearing a white shirt and pants, wearing a gray-beige jacket, probably just coming back from school. Joong calmly sat down on the chair opposite Pond.

"Why did you call me up here?"

Pond saw Joong's face and asked. Today was a day of patience for him, because Joong was the one who called him to talk while he was the one who came first and waited, which was paradoxical. But think again, a Joong Archen who cares about studying will be different from a Pond Naravit who fights all day and skips class. The more free Pond is, the more busy Joong is.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Joong looked at Pond, his eyes still as urgent as he looked at Pond in class a few months ago.

"Why, asking me to act as an intermediary to give you things isn't enough?"

Pond raised his voice and looked at Joong with his evaluating eyes. A few months ago, the day Dunk had an accident in his leg, Joong went to Pond in class and asked him to help give Dunk medicine and water, and also asked him to take Dunk back home. Pond felt annoyed at first. He had no intention of helping because Joong and he were not close at all.

Pond did not intend to agree, but when he heard Joong's assurance that he would not get involved with Phuwin, he accepted, a very strange reason for accepting.

If you pretend then pretend, Pond brings medicine, water and food to Dunk every day. Before meeting Dunk, he stood with Joong in a corner to take things from Joong and then conveniently brought them over. He also stopped teasing Phuwin, or when he saw Phuwin scolding him while he was standing with Dunk, he just gave a cold look, focusing only on Dunk.

After a few days, he discovered that Dunk was pretending to be a beta. At that time, he had a few questions, also some strange questions, someone like Dunk is probably a dominant alpha, why would he hide his own pheromones?

"Do you know Topher's people?"

Joong asked

"I know, my brother has been investigating him these past few days, and I also fought with him."

Pond replied faintly, how long ago did he meet Topher? Maybe in some high-class bar. A long time ago, he beat Topher just because he dared to touch the omega he was aiming for, back then. Pond's temper is extremely hot-tempered, and Topher also successfully stayed in the hospital for nearly a week, but Topher is just a name, not the slightest impression in his mind, Pond also does not have the time to remember him, he hits him. With so many people, to remember clearly is a matter of the next life.

"I suspect Dunk hid the pheromones because it was related to him."

So what?"

"Help me investigate"

Pond admitted that he and Joong had become closer since the time he agreed to help Joong. They had talked a bit and understood that their personalities were opposites, but they could still talk to each other. as of now.

"It's your problem, why should I help?"

"I'll help you investigate the boy Phuwin took out of the bar."

The two looked at each other silently for a moment. Joong really knew how to tap into his thoughts. In fact, Pond had been paying attention to Phuwin for a long time. He admitted that he liked cool and slightly cool pheromones. Dunk's rose pheromones that he accidentally smelled were also among his preferences, but Pond had already been in love with Phuwin's pheromones, ever since the time he kissed him in that house.

The fact that he was wondering between Dunk and Phuwin was just an excuse for him to avoid his feelings, but he knew that Dunk was Joong's ex-lover, and he didn't have enough free time to pay attention to other people's people. He can fight, he can interact with many people, but the people he interacts with must be someone who does not belong to anyone in the system of people he considers friends, that is his principle.

"I'm not sure I will investigate, you yourself can't, but I will help, and you, remember what you said"

Pond knew the reason why he asked him, the reason Joong didn't come and ask Phuwin directly was because Joong knew his personality, if he didn't want to reveal the things, he probably wouldn't have said them. No matter how much he wanted to ask about Dunk, Phuwin If you don't want to, you can't. Furthermore, Joong still didn't know that Phuwin knew about Dunk's past. If Phuwin had been willing to talk, he wouldn't have been so miserable.

---------------------------------------

Pond and Joong then separated, one went first and the other back. Pond stood for a while before standing up and leaving. He looked at his watch. He needed to go to the mall today. Gemini asked him to buy something for their father.

Pond walked in, bought only what he needed to buy and then went out to pay, just as quickly. After paying, he walked out the door and saw a figure. Downstairs, Phuwin was with the strange boy from the other day. He could now clearly see the other boy's facial features. He was a little taller than Phuwin but his figure was small. The smile on his lips was the gentlest, his whole body exuding the elegance of a young man. The boy grew up, the two of them continued to walk together like that.

Pond stood silently looking at Phuwin's smile. He seemed to listen attentively to what the other person said, and even helped him carry the bags of things he had just bought. His eyes once again caught the image of Fourth running to bow to the other person, the person that both Fourth and Phuwin respected so much. Fourth took out a knitted scarf from his pocket and gave it to the boy. He gently wrapped it around the other boy. Phuwin therefore smiled and patted his head, a smile he rarely saw.

He stood on the floor, watching Fourth hug the other boy's arm intimately and go first, Phuwin followed behind carrying his bag, feeling so harmonious. Fourth happily smiled and looked around, his eyes accidentally met his. I stood there stunned, this action made Phuwin pay attention and look up. You were also surprised, but just stood there looking like that for a moment, Phuwin didn't care and pulled Fourth and the other person away.