CH 37 - MEDICAL CONDITION

"Gemini why are you here?"

Regarding Phuwin's question, he did not pay much attention and just spoke faintly

"Come back later"

Gemini only left Phuwin with this sentence. He walked closer to Fourth and looked to see if anything was wrong with his younger brother. He even handled this matter faster than Phuwin. Seeing Fourth still calm but with a few red streaks appearing on his body due to resistance, Gemini's eyes darkened, he turned around, carrying a cold aura around him. Sweeping his gaze straight at Topher's body lying on the floor, his fists tightly curled into a ball, Gemini sat down and punched him a few more times, successfully knocking him unconscious.

Phuwin helped Fourth get off the bed, they both turned to look at Dunk who was still in a lifeless and motionless state. Phuwin's heart ached, in this room, perhaps he was the only one who understood why Dunk had such feelings. Gently shook Dunk's body, Phuwin called his name but still couldn't hear any response.

"Everyone get out, let me take Dunk out"

Joong spoke up, looking at Dunk on the bed as if he saw his heart overflowing with tears. Phuwin nodded and pushed Fourth out first, Gemini also followed. The room was silent, there was only him standing quietly looking at Dunk for a long time.

Joong approached and pulled the blanket down from Dunk's body, feeling pain when he saw the shirt was no longer intact on his body. He reached out and untied Dunk, gently calling his name each time

"Dunk...Dunk..."

"Dunk...can you hear me?"

"Dunk...answer me"

Joong tried to touch Dunk's body, immediately receiving a fierce struggle and resistance from him

"Don't, don't touch me, get away, get away from me"

Dunk resisted his comforting hand, the thin layer of tears in his eyes threatening to spill out even more. Dunk pushed his hand away, avoiding everything that touched him right now. Joong saw Dunk like that, his eyes were red with pain, what could he do, the person he loved was crying, crying pitifully, the person he loved was also begging, asking for something that he did not want. If you can't do it, tell him to stay away from you, how can he?

"Dunk, it's me, look closely at me"

"Dunk"

Still with that gentle voice, Dunk cried but gradually calmed down, this pheromone, this alcohol-scented pheromone gradually wafted around Dunk's body, comforting him. His breathing gradually stabilized, Dunk's tearful eyes looked at the face of the person in front of him, his blurred senses gradually became clear, Joong stood in front of him, very close and also very far.

"Dunk, don't cry, I'll take you out"

Joong hugged Dunk, curled him up in a thin blanket and carried him out. His pheromones continued to radiate, comforting Dunk's emotions. Dunk was taken all the way to the hospital. He didn't dare take him home, he had to give him a health check first.

----------------------------

While waiting for the results, Joong, Phuwin, Fourth and Gemini were the only four people standing in front of the examination room. Right now, Phuwin had the opportunity to turn to question Gemini.

"Gemini, how do you know that place?"

After hearing this, Gemini was silent for a while. How should he answer? He sent someone to follow. Yes, he sent someone to follow him, but the person he followed was Topher. He heard his junior report that he saw Topher blocking Fourth Street. Gemini was at home at that time. He didn't think much and rushed straight to where his junior was following. feet, finally found the other house. After listening, Phuwin didn't say anything anymore. Looking at him being so worried about Fourth, the good feeling has now increased a bit, but it's only a little bit. If he wants you, you have to work even harder. Phuwin does not want to hand over his younger brother to this guy in front of him.

Waited a while before the doctor called everyone into the room to hear the results. The doctor kept staring at the medical certificate, making everyone even more worried.

"The patient shows signs of extreme panic, perhaps due to obsession with a certain problem. If not treated promptly, it will affect the patient's spirit."

The doctor looked at the file and said, a patient with a mental illness is the most difficult to treat. It is necessary to find the root cause of the problem and solve it from the root to be able to boost the patient's spirit. . However, the young man that this doctor just examined not only has a mental illness but also shows signs of physical weakness due to excessive drug abuse.

"It's best not to use medication anymore, let it be your natural nature, don't try to force yourself to eliminate pheromones"

The doctor's last words made everyone silent. It was unexpected that Dunk would fall into such a situation. Joong was the most silent person, he among the people present could be considered to have known Dunk the longest, but he couldn't think of what Dunk was haunted by. Dunk used to be a cheerful, approachable person. For him, he was like that, always bringing a warm feeling of wanting to protect him by his side. The two years of separation have changed you so much, and now he can no longer understand you, he can't penetrate your defenses.

Joong returned to the room and stood looking at Dunk sleeping on the hospital bed. He just stared blankly until Phuwin gently shook him and told him to go home. Joong didn't want to, but in the end he had to turn around and leave to listen to Phuwin. He was afraid that once he woke up and saw him, he would panic again. From deep inside his heart, he kept feeling like he was the one who caused Dunk's current situation. He had to do something to touch his heart again, how to make him willing to say what was in his heart.

Joong left the room, now only Fourth stayed with Phuwin to spend the night in the hospital. Until Dunk woke up, the two of them could only help Dunk leave the hospital, comforting Dunk until he gave a forced smile. This time Dunk wanted to go back to his main house, this just made Phuwin feel secure. Furthermore, leaving him alone would probably be dangerous.