CH 16 - WHERE DID THE ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT COME FROM ?

Currently Pond and Gemini are in the car going to their father's house. The two of them are having a normal life at university when suddenly out of nowhere their fathers force them to come to a meeting one day. Having no other choice, the two had to drive to their house. Pond and Gemini's father, a famous businessman, Tay Tawan and New Thitipoom, both of them did not like living with their son, so when Pond and Gemini were old enough to live on their own, they "kicked" them out of the house, only when they were old enough to live on their own. It's important to call home, today was like that, the two of them wondered if there was something so important that his father wanted us to come home immediately.

As soon as the car engine stopped, New ran out of the house and shouted to his son

"Pond Gem, hurry up and go fight Tay for dad."

The two brothers were bewildered by New's words. They had just come home and there was a war. They wondered if the fighting blood flowing in their bodies was inherited from their little father. New pulled Gemini inside all the way, accusing him of how Tay kept clinging to him and not letting him cook properly prepare to entertain his son. By the time his two children came home, the food wasn't ready yet, so There was a recent incident where New asked Pond and Gemini to come in and drag Tay out of the kitchen.

Pond and Gemini also shook their heads and smiled bitterly. The two of them did not want to fight with their own father, nor did they want to have the word unfilial written on them. Tay finally agreed to sit down and talk with Pond and Gemini, letting New rest in peace in the kitchen to cook. See, when his son came home, he wouldn't let them be intimate anymore, so Tay had the idea to "kick out" the two of them. This son left home early.

The four of them had just finished the meal called the accompanying dish that TayNew gave to Pond and Gemini, the rice dish given to them for charity, then returned to the living room to chat.

"Dad, why did you call us here?"

Pond raised his voice, he wanted to finish listening so he could leave here quickly, but he couldn't bear to see Tay handing out meals anymore, maybe Gemini could do the same.

"Um, do you remember the boy who used to play with you when you were little?"

Tay turned to Pond and asked

"Which boy?"

He actually doesn't remember, he can't even remember the faces he's seen since college, let alone a person.

If you don't remember, what should you say about someone you met in the past?

"That kid clings to yoy all the time, he just liked to pull your hair forever, but you still give it to him"

Tay explained, Pond stiffened, who could be so bold, dare to grab his hair, damn it, he remembered Phuwin, suddenly he saw that his hairline still felt sore. Pond frowned a bit

"Then dad asked what for?"

"Let's go meet that family tomorrow. When you were kids, our families were close and we both had a marriage contract."

Pond felt like he had heard wrong. If he had said he was drawing his head, he wouldn't have reacted, but the next part made him unbelievable. What, since when did he have a fiancee?

"I was originally going to give up, because both were alphas, but when you get on Enigma, that alpha boy can still get married."

Tay explained further for Pond to understand

"What do you want, Dad? I don't want it, cancel it."

"No, if you want to cancel, you still have to meet the other family tomorrow and ask for their opinion. You have to respect them. That family is my best friend."

After a while of resistance, Pond finally had to agree to go meet the other family tomorrow. Gemini who was sitting next to him was also forced by his father to go with him. At that time, Gemini was bewildered for a long time, why told him to meet his son too? The youngest son of that house, until Pond and Gemini returned home, they both sat in the living room in silence for a long time.

Gemini went to the cabinet, took out two cans of beer, threw one at him, then opened his own can, he sat down next to Pond.

"Brother, what are your plans tomorrow?"

"Let's get there first and think later, but damn, should I pretend to be a beta, I'm afraid he'll stick to me"

Gemini also understood what Pond meant, his brother was Enigma, his face was also perfect, the possibility of the other boy being attracted to him and wanting to get married was very likely.

"Are you crazy? The possibility of our father boasting that you are Enigma is very high."

Pond has such a headache, suddenly he was having a happy life and got involved in this case. He was only 20 years old, so why force him to get married? Well, let's just go with it, tomorrow if that guy wants to get married, he'll drag him out to a corner and beat him to the hospital.

The next day, Pond, Gemini and TayNew sat in a restaurant and waited first. He didn't understand why his father made him come so early. Pond looked at his watch, wondering why that house hadn't arrived yet. He wanted to hurry. Let's finish this quickly so we can go home.

Just as he finished wondering, he saw four people coming inside, two very handsome men, about the same age as his father, maybe even younger, and two boys behind him, until he looked at them. That boy's eyes, he really doubted whether he had an eye disease or not, whether he was seeing wrongly. The person walking in was Phuwin Tangsakyuen, the other boy was none other than Fourth Nattawat.