SIDE STORY - GEMINIFOURTH

Three years after getting married, GeminiFourth finally got to attend their own graduation ceremony. Currently, the couple's child is over two years old, and on the day of the graduation ceremony, they also brought him along, which was the first time GeminiFourth carried his child to school.

This morning, Fourth and Joke were sleeping soundly under the blanket when Gemini woke them up. They probably couldn't bear it, but this was an important graduation ceremony, so he had to carry Fourth to the bathroom to personalize.

Kid Joke just woke up and saw Gemini carrying Fourth out of the bathroom. He cried and asked him to hold him. Gemini was used to this big stickiness, so he also stretched out his arms and hugged Joke, letting him hold him. Fourth looks for something to change.

Gemini Fourth's whole family drove to school. As soon as they arrived at the gate, they saw the bustling crowd here. He got out of the car, opened the door and picked up Joke to help Fourth. Fourth got out of the car, then the whole family went into the hall.

Since entering the school gate, Gemini has become an outsider among his friends. Knowing that his family brought Joke today, his friends must have gathered around as soon as they saw it.

"Oh this is your son, so cute"

"Whose son looks like his father?"

Gemini smiled slightly, not knowing who people said he looked like, but in his mind he assumed that he looked like him.

"Fourth, can I carry him?"

Joke was hugging Gemini, looking at the brothers and sisters greeting him, bewildered for a moment. Maybe because he was scared, his face looked like he was about to cry, his face curled into Gemini's body. Gemini saw Fourth's eyes looking at him, so he reluctantly gave Joke to everyone to hold. At first he cried loudly, but after a few candies he quieted down and smiled brightly.

Fourth stood next to everyone and smiled, his hands now busy holding a few gift bags from everyone. Fourth straightforwardly threw the gifts for Gemini to hold, then stood and chatted with everyone.

"Your child is so cute. I didn't believe it when I heard you say it was Gemini's."

"Joke, when you grow up, remember to be like your little dad, don't be like your big dad, don't learn his habits."

Gemini's face darkened. Since he stopped being the school boss, everyone seemed to have gradually gotten used to not being afraid of him anymore but seeing him as classmates. Now that everyone was still teasing him like that, Gemini got angry and looked at everyone

"Give it back, give it back, I won't let you carry my baby anymore"

Gemini was annoyed, he took Joke back from his friends' hands. Normally, when joke see his father holding him, he'll be very happy, but now he is crying out loud

"Waaahhhh....waa.."

Gemini once again froze, looking at his beloved son who kept reaching for the red and green candies in front of him. Wasn't he giving him enough candy at home?

"Candy...candy..."

Joke babbled and said a few words, leaning over the candy canes in front of him. Fourth saw his child crying so he took Joke from his arms and comforted him, conveniently asking for some candy from everyone. Gemini froze for the nth time, he was out, out quickly.

After a while when everyone arrived, they all finally gathered in the hall. One by one, each person took turns receiving their diploma. When Gemini received it, he brought Fourth along. In his arms, he once again held Joke. The image of a family of three made the whole hall scream and applaud. A beautiful graduation photo was created. Gemini leaned over and gently kissed Fourth's cheek, making everyone shake again. Fourth is embarrassed, in front of so many people he must act like that, but because today is a happy day, I smile at everyone, me and Gemini have graduated.

---------------------

Since when has Gemini been left out?

When Joke was three years old, Gemini wanted to let him sleep alone, but Fourth pushed him away so he could sleep with Joke.

When Joke was six years old, when he came home from school, Fourth hugged him and loved him, but when he returned from work, he only received disinterested eyes from his wife.

During the year Joke transformed into an alpha with Caramel-flavored pheromones, Joke was increasingly taught by Fourth, fearing that he would spoil his child.

Gemini was so angry, everyone in the house, TayNew let him out, Fourth let him out, his brother and brother-in-law let him out, everyone let him out,...

Fortunately, Joke often clings to him, so Gemini is somewhat satisfied.

-----------------------------

"Fourthhhhh, Joke is eighteen years old, let him live alone"

Gemini hugged Fourth in his arms and pampered him

"No way, it would be dangerous"

Fourth spoke up worriedly

"He's an alpha, an eighteen-year-old man who can be independent."

Gemini cleared his throat, his hand still holding Fourth lying on the bed. He bent down to inhale the scent of coffee and milk cream on Fourth's body, and teasingly licked his neck with his tongue

"Gemmm, what are you doing?"

Fourth knows Gemini's jokes, even though it happens often, Fourth still can't avoid the tickling feeling on his neck.

"Go, let him live on his own. He also said he wants to live on his own."

"Um...so let's find a good apartment, close to home, I want to visit it often."

"Okay"

Gemini felt like he was opening a flag in his stomach, he leaned down and kissed him. Then he hugged me and comforted me to sleep. Waiting until Fourth fell asleep, he stood up and went downstairs, looking at Joke sitting in the living room looking at him, whispering and asking how the three words were going, he then gently gave a thumbs up.

Joke saw his father's expression and wink and immediately smiled, ran to hug Gemini and patted him on the back twice, an expression like brothers helping each other and colluding.

"So, is your dad good?"

"Dad is number one, number one"

Joke exclaimed, turning his sincere thanks to his father

"You won't be able to live until you learn to flirt"

"Dad, please teach me"

I don't know when, this father and son touched each other, Gemini then went back to the room, crawled under the blanket and slept with Fourth. He greedily inhaled his scent, thinking about what to do after Joke moved out. Should he have a son or a daughter? Maybe Joke also needs a sister...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

   End of Side Story of GEMINIFOURTH