SIDE STORY - PONDPHUWIN

After being marked, Phuwin was extremely difficult to console. Early in the morning after the wedding night, as soon as Phuwin opened his eyes, he turned and bit Pond's shoulder, causing the sleeping man to wince and wake up. Turning to see Phuwin looking at him with extremely "hateful" eyes, he was still lying on the bed unable to move, so he had to kiss his forehead and then speak.

"Phuwin, what's wrong, what made you upset this morning?"

Pond kissed Phuwin's forehead, wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer to him. It was still early, he wanted to sleep a little longer, so he asked in a low, hoarse voice after that bite, his head still buried in the crook of his neck, sniffing greedily. He smiled slightly, because now his body clearly smelled of his red wine mixed with the cool mint smell of him.

Phuwin lay in his arms, writhing in discomfort. Ever since he woke up, he felt a pain shooting down his spine. He couldn't move his waist now, he could only turn to look at him, saw that he was sleeping soundly, so he used his mouth to bite his hand.

Pond saw Phuwin's eyes. He knew he couldn't move now. On the day of the wedding, he overdid it, so he hugged Phuwin and said.

"Phuwin, I'm sorry, I'll do it more gently next time."

"If you don't do it gently, better don't do it anymore."

Phuwin sulked, he was angry at him, lying in his arms showing an annoyed expression, because of him he couldn't move, now his whole body ached, everywhere on his body there were his kiss marks.

Pond hugged Phuwin and sat up, then carried him into the bathroom. Throughout that day, Phuwin was extremely difficult to console. He had to be very gentle before he let him touch him.

----------------------------

PondPhuwin's life returned to normal after the wedding. On the first day back to school, as soon as Phuwin entered the classroom, he received everyone's stares. Everyone admired him because he had his scent on him. The whole class let out a long scream, causing Phuwin, who always had a cold expression, to turn black.

Now Phuwin has become an omega with his mint scent mixed with the smell of red wine, just a little smell is enough to make people fall in love. However, everyone knew he was marked, so they only made fun of him, especially his classmates.

Phuwin, in addition to studying during class, is sometimes asked a few questions by his friends, and Dunk is also the one who carries the burden with him. Both of them are teased by their friends until their faces turn red, but each person expresses a different attitude. On the other hand, while Dunk was happy and had nothing to do with his friends, Phuwin's face darkened with embarrassment.

So during dismissal time, as soon as Pond came to the front of the classroom to pick up Phuwin, he walked straight without even looking at him, making him follow behind him to ask why he came from the school to the parking lot.

"Aaaa Pond Naravit you're a damn thing, you hateful thing!"

Phuwin shouted as he sat down on the ground, his arms crossed on his knees and he was completely angry. Pond saw Phuwin suddenly scolding him and stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds. He frantically sat down in front of him

"What's wrong Phuwin, what did I do wrong, why are you scolding me?"

Phuwin, still in a tense state, looked up at him

"The smell of your wine on me makes everyone tease me."

Phuwin was sulking at him, even though it was everyone's fault, Phuwin was still sulking. Pond finished listening, his eyes began to darken, he looked at Phuwin and cleared his throat