CH 18 - ATTENDING THE PARTY

On the day of the party, Dunk took twice the usual dose of medicine. Today, Dunk was not afraid of meeting Pond or Gemini. He was only afraid of meeting him alone. Joong is also the son of a large business family. He and he met because they attended a party three years ago. At that time, Dunk was still the alpha and did not hide his identity. Accidentally bumping into him and wetting his suit, Dunk quickly apologized and he quickly let it go.

Dunk knew he must be the dominant alpha, but still couldn't stop admiring his brilliant aura when standing with all the adults present at that party, he had taken on part of the work for his family, that's why. Looks much more mature. He was a year older than him, and throughout their meeting that day Dunk looked at him.

In the end, I don't understand why Joong and Dunk knew each other, and then Joong confessed first. Dunk was still concerned at first because he was an alpha, can two alphas love each other?
Heaven and earth made you fall in love with him, and finally agreed to stay with him for almost a year. Until he was in his first year of college, and he was a twelfth grader, Dunk broke up with him and disappeared from him immediately. Even when he asked Dunk why, he only said it was because he no longer loved him, because he was bored with him.

Standing in front of the mirror adjusting his clothes, Dunk let out a bitter smile, he didn't love him anymore, he still loved him to death, he had always been like that, but he still had to hide it deep down in his heart. Reaching out to touch the back of his neck, the patch that Dunk had just applied had temporarily blocked his pheromones, not wanting to hide the scent, but just wanting to cover up his behind.

As soon as Dunk arrived, he saw Phuwin and Fourth waiting for him. He walked up to the two of them. Dunk looked inside. He hadn't appeared yet, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing so late? Fourth and I have been standing here for a long time."

"Sorry I got stuck in traffic"

"Come in, find a table to sit down, I'm too lazy to drink more"

Phuwin pulled Dunk into a corner of the table that few people noticed, first because he didn't want to attract too much attention, and secondly to ensure Fourth's safety from being targeted by any alpha.

"You just took the medicine. There's nothing to hide about you being an alpha. Taking too much medicine is not good."

Phuwin gently reminded Dunk, Dunk could only laugh, he no longer liked his pheromones, he hated it, it made him choose to leave him, so if possible he only wished he could. eliminate this rose scent pheromone. Phuwin looked into Dunk's eyes and knew what his friend was thinking. He just gently patted Dunk's shoulder, his eyes then saw Joong in the distance.

"Joong!"

He called out his name, but it seemed like he didn't hear him. He looked around. It wasn't until he saw him waving that he noticed. Seeing that Dunk was also there, he didn't hesitate to approach. near them

Fourth ran over and sat next to Dunk again, giving Joong his seat next to Phuwin. Joong sat down next to him and saw Dunk take the glass of wine and drink it. He frowned a little, but didn't dare show it too much

"Why does P' Joong look at P' Dunk so much, his face is about to burn"

Fourth innocently spoke up when he saw Joong staring at Dunk all the time. This sentence made him startled to realize that he had been looking at Dunk too much. He smiled to let it go. Phuwin looked at the two and could smell it. smells something shady

"Did you two know each other first?"

"No we don't"

Dunk was the one who said those two words, Joong didn't say anything, he could only sadly admit that even though he had indeed known each other before, his denial that they both knew each other made him very disappointed. Phuwin also dismissed that thought after Dunk flatly refused.

"Phuwin! Fourth! Come here!"

While sitting peacefully, Phuwin and Fourth were called by Earth. Looking into the distance, I immediately knew it was calling to them, and there was also Pond and Gemini, when did they come? Even though Phuwin didn't want to, he had to stand up and leave. After telling Joong and Dunk to wait for him, he pulled Fourth closer to EarthMix.

"Let Pond and Gemini take you two home later. Leave the car for Dad. After the party, Dad will go straight home."

Phuwin frowned slightly

"No need, dad, let me catch the bus home"

"No need, let them take you home, remember, don't leave on your own"

After giving instructions, EarthMix left the party, leaving Phuwin with a dark aura surrounding him. After looking at each other for a while, in order to save face for both families, all four of them remained silent, otherwise it would have been got into a fight immediately. Fourth stood behind Phuwin, watching the waiter pass by bringing up something delicious. He was invited so he happily tried it, a cake and a glass of water. After eating the cake, he picked up the glass of water.

Fourth thought it was a soft drink, but he didn't expect it to be alcohol. The waiter didn't think he was young so he didn't stop him. Fourth coughed loudly, wrinkled his eyebrows and stuck out his tongue because of the spicy taste. Phuwin turned around to notice and immediately snatched Fourth's glass

Oh my God, Fourth, what are you drinking?"

"I didn't know it was alcohol."

Fourth raised his apologetic eyes to look at Phuwin. He didn't expect it to be alcohol, but he's also a university student, so let him practice drinking a little. Phuwin sighed.

"My dad wants to meet you two"

Even though Phuwin didn't want to, he said so so he had to accept it. Don't be rude to your elders. It's okay to come over and say hello. Gemini intentionally walked close to Fourth, then bent down and whispered

"How does drinking wine feel? It's delicious, right?"

"No, it's spicy to death"

As soon as Gemini smiled, Phuwin gave him a bullet look. He pulled Fourth closer to him, staying as far away from Gemini as possible, then went to greet TayNew.

------------------------------------------

As soon as Phuwin and Fourth left, Joong changed his position to sit next to Dunk

"Dunk, why did you break up with me that year?"

When Dunk heard this, he clutched the glass of wine in his hand and looked up at him

"Didn't I tell you, I was bored with you, I don't love you anymore, so we broke up"

"Do you think I believe that reason?"

"Believe it or not, I told you not to bother me anymore, please."

Because of his close proximity, Dunk quickly smelled the scent of Rum on his body, reached out to grab the glass of wine in his hand and drank it all, Dunk didn't want to pay any attention to him anymore. After hearing this sentence, Joong's heart completely collapsed. He suddenly didn't know what to do anymore. The person in front of him seemed to no longer pay attention to him, so why was he standing here? He stood up after Phuwin and Fourth returned to the table, saying he had to meet his friend, and indeed he did meet his friend. As soon as Joong left, Dunk followed him, his eyes seemed shocked when he saw him smiling at another boy, and that boy rushed to him and hugged him, he did not reject him. That boy seemed to be his friend, had introduced him to him in high school, his name was Gaelic, omega.