CH 22 - WHERE IS NY BROTHER FOURTH ?

Phuwin, after comforting Dunk, told Dunk to go home first, accompanied Dunk to the car, until Dunk left before returning with peace of mind. Looking at the clock, it's been a while, Fourth sitting there alone with Phuwin really doesn't feel secure. Walking a little faster inside, as soon as Phuwin entered the door, he looked up at Fourth's table.

Empty, without anyone, Phuwin silently cursed in his heart and then ran back to look, only Fourth's jacket and phone were left here, but people were nowhere to be seen. Phuwin looked around to see if Fourth had gone anywhere to play, but he couldn't see any sign of him anywhere, even next to the Pond, Gemini was nowhere to be seen.

A feeling of insecurity arose in his heart, Phuwin ran around looking for him, even asking a few people if they had seen him. As he turned around, he bumped into Pond standing in front of him. Phuwin frowned, naturally he blocked him. What are you doing in front of him? Just looking at his face makes me feel like I don't want to look at him. I was in a hurry to find Fourth.

"Let's go home, I'll drive you home, Fourth was brought home by Gemini."

Phuwin heard this and immediately stood motionless for a while, thinking whether something was wrong. If I returned first, Fourth would definitely have to inform Phuwin. His phone and jacket are still here. Phuwin didn't want to be noticed, so now he couldn't help but grab his collar and ask, but his eyes were already on him and questioning.

"My brother can't just leave first like that. Say, what did your brother do to my brother?"

Phuwin looked into his eyes, trying to be as calm as possible because everyone at the party would probably notice. Your beauty must be combined with yours, just standing next to each other is enough to attract you.

"You just need to know that your brother will come home safely. Now do you want to go home or I will leave you here?"

Phuwin didn't look at him anymore, went to the table, hugged Fourth's shirt and held Fourth's phone in his hand. When passing by, he even gave him a glance.

"Gemini brought my brother home?"

"Yeah...he brought your brother home, why do you ask so many questions?"

Phuwin was angered by his words and was about to curse him one more time when two people walked by

"That boy is in heat, I can clearly smell the smell of milk cream in the bathroom"

Phuwin turned around to look at the two people who just passed by. The smell of milk cream, wasn't it Fourth? Phuwin didn't say a word and rushed straight to the bathroom. He was nowhere to be seen, but the smell of milk cream was still lingering, although it wasn't obvious. Looking at the ground, a guy with a bruised face was unconscious, damn it, who did this evil thing? Phuwin felt something was wrong, so he ran back and pulled Pond out, then grabbed him by the collar and let everyone go in and out.

"My brother is in heat and your brother  took my brother home. Damn, where did your brother take my brother?"

Phuwin glared at him

"How can you be sure that your brother is in love?"

As soon as Pond finished speaking, he immediately received a painful punch from Phuwin. His left cheek was sore. Before he could react, Phuwin rushed at him.

"Bastard, I'll ask again for the last time, where did he take my brother?"

Pond reached out to stop Phuwin from losing his temper. As soon as he grabbed one of his hands, Phuwin used his other hand to grab his hair.

"Ah you mother Phuwin"

"I don't have a mother, I have two fathers"

Phuwin still held his hair like that, furry cats were truly scary, he felt his hairline throbbing.

"Where is your phone? Give it to me!"

Phuwin grabbed his hair and shouted loudly, this is a party, and there are still two of his fathers, he was respectful so he didn't hit him, but Phuwin was the one who started first, now he was annoyed enough. Phuwin found the phone in his pocket and quickly dialed Gemini. Knowing that if he called on his phone, Gemini might not answer, so he took Pond's phone.

"You bastard Gemini, where are you taking my brother?"

As soon as he finished his sentence, Phuwin felt strange. He turned around and saw his eyes looking at him as if he wanted to be buried alive. Phuwin swallowed his saliva, he shouldn't be stupid enough to release pheromones now, if you don't want to be noticed by everyone at the party.

(Rest assured, Fourth will return home safely)

An answer rang out on the other end of the line. Phuwin temporarily stopped paying attention to Pond and shouted into the phone again.

"My brother is in heat, how can he be safe."

(I won't do anything )

Phuwin froze for about three seconds

"Gemini, if you dare do anything to my sister, I swear I will burn your house down."

(Fourth has taken a suppressant. If you want to see his condition, come home early. I don't have time to talk to you anymore)

"You...you...hey Gemini!"

The sound of three beeps rang out. Phuwin clutched the phone angrily. As soon as he lowered his hand, a hand grabbed his collar and dragged him into the corner.

Pond pushed him against the wall, grabbed his hair and pulled him back

"Phuwin, have you forgotten who I am? How dare you to hold my hair"

The force of his hand was not light, Phuwin was pulled by his hair to the point that he had to look up and look straight into his eyes. Pond raised his hand and lightly slapped Phuwin, like patting his cheek

"Don't let me see you raise your voice or hit me again, next time I'll make you pay double."

Pond threatened, he then let go of his hair, but the smell of wine from him made Phuwin lose his strength and lean back against the wall to breathe. What's wrong, he's really scary when he's angry.

The place he pulled Phuwin to was just the wall right next to the party, people going in and out could still pay attention, but the perspective from their side was different, more like they were seeing Pond and Phuwin chatting. The rumor that the two sons of the TayNew and EarthMix families were in love with each other also came from there. Everyone stood and watched until they saw his cold eyes before leaving.

Pond immediately snatched the phone from his hand

"Go home yourself, I don't have time to carry you"

Leaving only one sentence like that, he abandoned him and left. Phuwin doesn't need it either, he took the car out of here himself, he didn't need to go with him, and he didn't have time to share the car with him.