CH 46 - NANON LEAVES

Nanon in the afternoon saw the person he had been unknowingly involved that night. He recalled that when he fell in heat, unfortunately it was right in front of the bar gate, Ohm just walked out of the bar and saw the smell of Nanon's peach, just or Nanon saw Ohm, the smell of tea on his body attracted him, so he rushed to him, then the two pulled each other into the love bar. One night.

Nanon laughed, it was he who took the initiative, why did he run away completely. Sitting in a corner of the room with the bell ringing, Nanon decided to pick up the phone to call someone to say a few words and then hang up. After rummaging through the drawer for a while, he sat down and put a pen to write a few lines, put it carefully at the table where Phuwin could see the most and then quietly left.

Staring into the bathroom, Phuwin probably just went inside, Nanon took some of his things at that time and went out, leaving a few tears of pity, Nanon took a taxi and disappeared behind the apartment building.

--------------------

Phuwin took a shower, out of habit, would run down to the kitchen because Nanon was there, intending to eat with Nanon for dinner and then go home, who would have thought that stepping down was an empty space. The space is so quiet now that Phuwin raises doubts, where has Nanon gone, why is there no sign.

Stepping to explore a few easy-to-find places in the room, Phuwin looked at it for a while and noticed the prominent paper in the middle of the table and a pen nib on it. Reaching up to pick up and looking at each line, Phuwin's heart suddenly beat with a thud, the reflex of anxiety began to rise, his eyes gradually became trembling, the person who wrote this letter, what was his brother's intention, that word far away was really scary.

--------------------

Trying to rummage through my memory to see if Nanon once told me if he wanted to go, I started to tremble because I didn't know anything. Phuwin just rushed out of the house, only knowing how to call Joong and sobbed.

"He went to the bus station, I don't know where to go, I heard him say that to the taxi driver he went."

After that, the other driver didn't say anything, and Phuwin was scared and called the Nanon family, the bus station, Nanon could go anywhere outside his hometown.

"Nanon, did he tell you to come back?".

Nanon is a very honest person with his family, so if he returns to his hometown, he will definitely warn in advance

(Without grandchildren, what's wrong with Nanon?) Phuwin was startled and hid it

"No, he's still very good."

As soon as the lie came out, Phuwin was scared to the end, never felt as useless as today, even a little bit of information he didn't know, where an Omega pregnant is going now, if he has any fate, he will blame himself.

Leaning into the steering wheel and trembling, Phuwin then only knew how to steer to find the vast city, on the way to the bus station. The street is large, on the way to the bus station. People passing by were busy but none of them was Nanon, looking at the side of the road, every corner was not missed, but not even a little bit of him could be seen.

His eyes hit a sign of a large mountain range, Phuwin now suddenly remembered something

(Phuwin, later when i give birth, I  will give birth there, where there is fresh air, and a sky of thousands of stars)

(You go there and who takes care of you)

(Just giving birth, after it's been a month, I'll go back to Bangkok, rest assured, Mr. Tian will take care of you)

Phuwin remembers, where Nanon once said he would want to go before giving birth - Thousand Star Hill. Driving with the fastest speed possible, Phuwin groped in the dark and went alone, just in time to text Joong's location, Phuwin worriedly called Nanon's phone number. No response, a long thud still resounded in the car space,

Phuwin threw the phone aside, looking at the troubled poor road.

It's dark and cold, the higher the humidity at night, the higher the humidity, the air becomes more gloomy than an omega goes up the mountain alone, there are many dangers, moreover, while pregnant, the strength will definitely have limits. Phuwin drove but his heart was hot like fire, pressing the accelerator pedal more and faster.

A tree branch suddenly blocked the road, causing Phuwin not to notice in time, accidentally crashing, the sound of a car collision resounded, the light behind the car flashed continuously. After stabilizing the situation, Phuwin took a breath and looked at the situation in front of him. Opening the door to get out of the car, it was both dark and no lights, making his visibility very limited, looking around was a damp black color, the soft hissing wind was enough to make people shiver involuntarily.

The phone rang again, Phuwin picked up the phone to see, it was Joong calling, just picked up the phone and received a series of questions

(Phuwin, where are you?)

(I'm in Chiangmai, I am already at the foot of the hill, but the car is broken)

Phuwin replied, looking at the scratched and dented nose of the car, running fast because of worried about Nanon, Phuwin did not pay attention to the speed, when he saw the fallen tree, he already crashed. Looking at the condition of his car, Phuwin knew that he could not move on. Just thinking like that, Phuwin's ears were already shining because the voice shouted from the other end of the line

(Phuwin, who let you go first alone?)

Pond seemed to be driving, while driving, shouting loudly for the person on the other side of the phone to hear. Phuwin took the phone away for a bit, thinking to himself, but Pond went with him

"Why are you coming with Joong?"

(If you know something, then stand still, wait for me to come)

Asked him why he came, maybe he answered directly because he was worried about him, Pond did not answer Phuwin's question, only warned a sentence and then focused on driving at a faster speed. Joong asked for Phuwin's address, about ten minutes later,

Phuwin saw the dazzling headlights of the car from afar, he narrowed his eyes and looked at it, without guessing to know that they had arrived. Joong and Pond got out of the car and rushed over to see his condition.

Phuwin stood and watched, wondering, Joong and Pond came here, why is there Ohm Pawat again?. Only now Phuwin stared at Ohm, looking at his expression more than him, staring worried eyes looking at that clock, moreover, the smell of tea, he could smell tea from him.

"Why are you here too?"

Phuwin asked, just stopped the sentence when he heard Ohm ask

"Phuwin, is Nanon really going up there alone?"

"Do you know my brother?"

Phuwin asked suspiciously, besides Joong knowing Nanon's name, he hid everything, why now both Pond and Ohm know it. Suppressing Sang Joong's suspicious eyes,

Phuwin darkened and looked at him "You tell the two of them? Since when did you get close to my brother ?"