CH 53 - TALKING TO JOONG

Fourth had been waiting since afternoon for Phuwin to return just to talk about Gaelic with Phuwin. When he heard the sound of a car outside the door, he thought Phuwin was coming home, but it was his two fathers. Fourth had to keep this up until the two of them left. Fourth was also sitting with Phuwin just now, and he also knew what his parents had just told his brother. Fourth was equally thoughtful, because he knew that his family was indebted to their family.

Putting this aside, Fourth now sits and looks at Phuwin who is quiet on the living room sofa. he sits hugging a pillow and looks at him for a while before speaking.

"Dude, do you remember the guy named Gaelic, the guy who went with P' Joong?"

Phuwin looked at Fourth, wondering for a moment why his brother mentioned that person

"What happened?"

"This morning I met him going into the detention center. When he came out, he was with Topher."

When Phuwin heard this, his eyes stiffened. He knew that Gaelic often went with Joong, but the fact that he went with that bastard Topher was extremely surprising. Phuwin is smart enough to realize the problem here, that Gaelic is related to that, very shady thing.

"Is it really him?"

"Really, I'm sure"

Asking again to confirm, Phuwin understood that Gaelic was not a good person, yet he stayed with Joong for so long. Fourth's words were like a wake-up call for Phuwin to remind Joong to stay away from him. It was also necessary to specifically investigate whether he was involved in the kidnapping of Fourth and Dunk.

Speaking of this, Phuwin realized that Gaelic was Joong's childhood friend, had known him longer than Dunk, what was his motive for knowing Topher, was it related to Dunk or not. Phuwin sat and thought, before seeing Dunk accidentally meet Gaelic, Dunk seemed to have no grudge against this person, proving that Dunk did not know anything about it.

"Brother, we need to investigate why he knows Topher"

Fourth spoke up, I understand that this is not simply a story about me being kidnapped on the way, but maybe it is also related to Dunk's incident two years ago. But how to investigate, there is no information at all

"Let's talk to Joong first"

Phuwin spoke up, looked at his phone for a while, intending to text Joong as if he thought he must be drunk, perhaps it would be better to talk about this in person tomorrow. Phuwin told Fourth to go to bed early, then I went to the room to take a shower, fell on the soft bed, Phuwin picked up the phone, redirected to the conversation between me and Dunk.

"What's wrong with you, why did you go abroad?"

The three small dots kept appearing and then turned off. Dunk seemed to be hesitating, not knowing how to answer Phuwin. After a while, when Phuwin stopped looking at the phone, the text message bell rang. Dunk texted. again

(Sorry, I can't do it Phuwin, I'm scared)

Phuwin didn't know what to do anymore, he knew Dunk was haunted, but Joong could understand Dunk, he must have known Dunk was haunted.

I know that Dunk is obsessed, but Joong can understand Dunk, he already knows that Dunk was abused, but he still loves him, which means he has no prejudice against him, so why should he be afraid? Dunk was probably tormented by a psychological barrier, that fear still persisted in his mind. Phuwin is a friend, but he is not an insider, how can Phuwin decide Dunk's thoughts?