CH 31 - FAMILY MEETING

Phuwin had just watched Dunk's back leave when he suddenly felt a hand grabbing the hem of his shirt. Looking back, he saw Fourth with a panicked face, clutching his shirt, his eyes staring intently in one direction. Looking after Fourth, Phuwin saw Pond and Gemini walking together. It was undeniable that the two brothers standing next to him were both very outstanding.

"P' Phuwin"

"Don't be afraid, whatever Gemini does to you, I will rip out his hair."

"Plucking whose hair?"

Just as he finished his sentence, Phuwin heard Pond's voice from behind, "Damn, is he a superhero or something to come here so quickly?" Although he was not afraid, his aura made Phuwin swallow his saliva. Now Phuwin just said that, even if he dared, he wouldn't dare to rip his hair. Seeing him beat people in the morning, Phuwin knew that what he told him to do was really gentle compared to his nature.

"P' Phuwin let's go home first"

Fourth didn't dare stand here for too long, or the other two would look at him until his face burned. He pulled Phuwin's hand and tried to leave

"Stop, try taking another step"

Pond used that voice again, now both Phuwin and Fourth's legs seemed unable to move anymore, both just stood still. Phuwin was annoyed and turned to look at him

"What do you want, say quickly, I'll still be home"

Pond was still indifferent to Phuwin's attitude

"If it wasn't for your dad asking me and Gemini to come pick you two up, I wouldn't have come to see you. It's so damn annoying."

Pond raised his voice and said, he was supposed to have a date at the bar with Ohm and his friends. Tonight's party was very important, but his father and Phuwin's father once again asked their children to meet. What's the point of meeting him? Didn't he see Phuwin in school enough? In contrast to Pond, Gemini was the happiest. He looked at Fourth with eyes that couldn't have been more dignified. Regardless of Phuwin glancing at him, Gemini still winked at Fourth.

"I'm not going, Fourth will go home"

After hearing Pond's words, Phuwin immediately responded, when did your father tell you, when did he contact them before you, look, until now a phone call from I don't even have two dear dads.

Phuwin and Fourth had just turned around and walked a few steps when the phone rang. Phuwin looked at the phone screen, it was his little dad Mix. He pressed the button to answer the phone, expressing some sadness because he probably predicted what his father would say.

"Phuwin, is Fourth with you?"

"Yes dad"

"Then let's go to Tawan's house later, dad is here, you guys come over to eat together for fun, dad has something important to talk about."

"What's going on, dad, I don't want it"

"Go, dad called Pond and Gemini to bring them here."

As soon as Mix finished speaking, he hung up the phone without letting him say anything more. Phuwin gritted his teeth in frustration and turned back to look at the two of them standing behind him, feeling even more irritated. Not letting the two of them open their mouths anymore, Phuwin automatically blocked them

"We'll come on our own, we don't need you to drive us. If we talk about that damn engagement, I'll say it first and I'll refuse."

Phuwin pulled Fourth away, not paying any attention to the other two and got into his car. Fourth sat in the car. After settling down, he turned to ask Phuwin.