CH 44 - TALK TO POND

The little passerby cafe had the presence of a figure, Joong later - when he left the school, he immediately went to a cafe he often went to. After a while, the person he texted also appeared, Pond a black shirt and casual pants walked inside and saw Joong sitting in a corner - the inside of the restaurant immediately approached.

Putting himself on the chair, Pond asked

"You said there was information of the person traveling with Phuwin"

Joong didn't need to think about what the first question he asked was. Sitting with his arms crossed and looking at Pond, Joong was struggling in his head to see what he should say, if an Omega was pregnant but couldn't find Alpha, he shouldn't tell Pond, maybe his nature would go to tease others, it would be miserable, Joong guarantees then Phuwin will quarrel with Pond again.

Looking into Pond's eyes, Joong picked up some information to tell him

"Phuwin's cousin, named Nanon Korapat, 22, Omega, has just moved to Bangkok to work, currently lives in a high-class apartment complex in the city center, Phuwin is very often frequented with Fourth, sometimes sleeps over."

When Pond heard that, knowing that the other person was his cousin, he also breathed a sigh of relief, he was worried that Phuwin and him were in a romantic relationship, and Nanon was pregnant with Phuwin's child. Now the truth is also a bit clear, I must feel less thinking about myself.

"Wait, so he was pregnant ?"

The day before he saw Phuwin reading a book for pregnant women, of course he would have doubts, the first suspicion that appeared in his brain was Phuwin having a child with the other, the second, he knew Enigma - in this world was very rare but could not rule out the possibility that Phuwin was pregnant, Thinking of this, his brain and whole body are covered with black lines.

Pond's question surprised Joong even more

"How do you know?"

With a questioning voice towards Pond, he wondered why Pond knew about this pregnancy issue, Phuwin would never tell him.

"I saw the book falling out of Phuwin's pocket"

After Pond's answer, Joong also understood the problem. He nodded in understanding, implicitly admitting Pond's question

"Nanon is pregnant, not long ago

"Why is his family leaving Phuwin to take care of him"

Pond thought to himself, he accidentally met Phuwin a few times, at those times Phuwin took Nanon with him. If you are a pregnant person, then your family is the one who should take care of such small things, why does Nanon not rely on his Alpha, let his Alpha take care of him, why ask Phuwin.

"Nanon is pregnant unexpectedly, it's best not to touch it, Phuwin won't - forgive you"

"Who's that bad guy?"

Pond cursed a sentence, letting Omega to get pregnant and abandoning was the thing he hated the most, so no matter how many love affairs he had experienced, he still didn't mark it, and his taboo was getting others pregnant, whom he just crossed. This post, through Joong's story, he knows that Nanon and the other are just crossing the street, and accidentally bumped into a one-night stand that marked the pregnancy.

Coming here today is mainly to find out information about the person traveling with Phuwin, such a pond does not need to ask any more questions, must pass the topic to Joong's problem.

"Have you seen the entire video?"

Joong's eyes were deep, his hand clenched tighter than the cup of coffee he was holding on the table

"It's over, but there are still a few things that are not clear"

"Still entangled?"

"Dunk was kidnapped, bitten but not yet marked, and maybe that bastard was Topher"

His eyes became cloudy, red with anger as if he wanted to release all his anger when he mentioned that name. He knew that Dunk might have been obsessed with this, he really hated it, and also hated himself for not paying attention to him at that time, why he believed in that message.

After listening to Pond, he also began to fall into silence with Joong, another unfortunate story happened.

"Pond, do you want to come with me?

"Where?"

"Come and see him"

-------------------------

Joong and Pond opened the car door and looked at the gray gate in front of them. As soon as they walked to the gate, the police stood solemnly and raised their hands to salute.

Topher from the time he blocked Fourth and caught Dunk was thrown at the police station by Joong, he was detained until now. Stepping inside, looking at the still bruised face and the mouth is also torn a huge wound, if this is not the police station, Joong is missing the only thing that is to rush over and beat the other Topher to vent his anger. Topher was escorted to the opposite chair, the policeman then withdrew, returning the three people to the silent space. his anger. Topher was escorted to the opposite chair, the policeman then withdrew, returning the silence to the three of them. look at each other.

"Do you still know to ask me?"

Topher showed an unpleasant attitude, raising a scornful voice looking at Joong and Pond. Joong Archen, the ex-lover of Dunk Natachai and Pond Naravit, who beat him in the hospital in the past. With unfriendly eyes looking at the two, Topher kept smiling faintly, smiling without fear as well as mocking them.

"Come to see how bad you are in here"

Pond raised his voice, his aura began

Overwhelmed, and Topher outside smiled, but began to show fleeting signs of fear. "What do you want to ask ?

The second time Joong thought about the fact that if this was not the iron station, he would rush over and hit Topher's other face. His hand was tight, his eyes as if he wanted to pierce the other guy.

"If you know something, tell me everything that happened two years ago between you and Dunk, what did you do to make him so scared and haunted?"

Joong asked, he is both afraid of himself right now - hearing the truth but also wanting to confirm Dunk's past. He knows the possibility is not high, but he still hopes Topher can give him an answer different from his thoughts.

"Ha, so you came to ask about this."

Topher raised his voice, he smiled faintly, put his handcuffed hands on his chin, and enjoyed it, he pretended to think, then used his tone as if thinking about this.

"How to say, ha, his body is really great, have you tasted it, Dunk's ex?"

Gentle, but full of damage, Topher let out a sentence combined with his smile successfully made Joong mad.

"You say it again"

The tighter the hand is, Joong is - impatient, he is trying to control his own rage

"I said, two years ago he slept with me, and his body was so...great..."