CH 75 - JOONGDUNK 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains 18+ elements, and also contains language that may be violent, not applicable to real-life characters, if you feel uncomfortable, please click back.

---------------------------------

Today JoongDunk went to choose a wedding suit, just because of Joong's joke at OhmNanon's wedding, when he returned, Joong secretly went to Dunk's parents' house to ask him to marry him. When he arrived at his parents' house, Dunk was still in school, so he easily persuaded his parents to agree to the marriage, with the reason that Dunk would suddenly leave him alone like before.

When Dunk returned home, he saw him sitting and chatting happily with his parents, wondering if today was a normal day, so why did he appear here. After hearing his parents mention Joong coming to marry him at the end of this month, he revised his thinking, today is not a normal day anymore, but the day he was sold by his parents.

Surprise is just a surprise, Joong wants it and you accept it, because you love him, you foolishly left for two years because of your own weak thinking, now this is your chance to correct yourself. Waking up home with him, there's nothing I can't accept.

There's still a long time until the end of the month, but Joong already wants to drag him to make a wedding suit. He asked both families to take care of the wedding, while he and Dunk only needed to choose the costumes and location for the wedding. Regarding this, Joong let Dunk completely decide, and he did not think that Dunk would choose the location of his resort by the sea. Joong was very happy, he knew Dunk liked the beach, and also liked the sunflower garden in the resort. Working here was good, he felt very romantic.

Back to the present, Joong and Dunk are standing in a luxury wedding dress design shop. They both walk inside and come up with their wedding dress design ideas. Five days before the wedding, Dunk received a wedding dress sent to his home.

Opening the dress box, looking at the delicate seams and the very satisfactory design, Dunk gave a satisfied smile. From behind Dunk, Joong has been bent down to hug him, he looked at the formal suit, smiled and kissed Dunk's cheek

"Dunk, come try on the clothes for me to see"

Joong sat down next to Dunk, took this beautiful white vestment and put it in front of him, he wanted to see how beautiful Dunk would be when he wore it. After listening dunk didn't say anything and he went to bring things to the changing room.

-------------------

Some time later, Dunk came out from the bathroom, Joong heard the sound, so he turned to look, he just stood motionless looking at Dunk. Dunk in that pure white suit is really very beautiful, the shirt enhances Dunk's slim figure, the waist line is also tight to show the body curves.

For some reason, Joong felt his throat start to become dry and hot, he swallowed slightly, slowly walked towards Dunk, turned around and looked at him.

"You're so pretty dunk, so beautiful that you're addictative"

His words made Dunk shy. Turning his face, not daring to look directly into his eyes, Joong saw that so he reached out and touched his chin, gently pushing his face to look directly at him. Two eyes touching each other, deep in the eyes of both is the image of the other. Joong swallowed again, this time Dunk discovered, feeling that something was wrong in his eyes, he immediately stepped back, but was smelled by the smell - Rum smashed straight into his nose, he was releasing the pheromone.

Joong pulled Dunk closer to him, he placed a kiss on his lips, a gentle kiss. Dunk felt that he was just like that, thinking that he didn't ask much to clumsy in response, but after a while, he didn't expect that he would kiss harder and harder.