CH 5 - FINDING SOMEONE TO DO THE ACCOUNTING

After returning home, Dunk, Phuwin and Fourth looked at each other, silence filled the room for a while, until Dunk spoke, the silence quieted.

"Why were you in such a hurry? I haven't even had time to explain who in the picture is Gemini."

Dunk shook his head dejectedly and looked at Phuwin. Fourth then realized how Dunk and Phuwin knew about this. I had hidden it from them and still got discovered. Phuwin has a hot temper, I know my brother will never sit still, something like this makes Fourth's headache even worse, I'm afraid he'll get into trouble with Gemini's brother.

        "I was wrong, but he's the brother of that bastard who bullied my brother, so I can beat him."

"Are you crazy? Do you know that he is the boss of the school? Even the lecturers have to ignore him."

Dunk really has no way with Phuwin

"So you think I'll leave it alone, my brother is being beaten?"

Phuwin started to raise his voice, Fourth quickly stopped him

       "P' Phuwin, please calm down"

Fourth tried to hold Phuwin back, only then did he sit still with his arms crossed

"Be careful tomorrow, I don't think Pond will leave you alone."

Phuwin nodded slightly to reassure him, he was still confident that he was the alpha, nothing could oppress him. Phuwin turned to Fourth, now his eyes began to force Fourth to answer what he asked next

"Tell me, since when have he been causing trouble with you ? Why didn't you tell me?"

Fourth hesitated for a while, and finally told Dunk and Phuwin everything. Gemini noticed him when he tried to relieve a classmate. After discovering that he was in the same class, he immediately took the seat next to me, and he has been causing trouble until now. His harassment only stopped at disrupting him from studying, or blocking his path and restraining him and mocked him for being an omega without pheromones. He enjoyed his teasing, and Fourth could only stay silent.

After hearing this, Phuwin's heart was so angry that he was bleeding. He would still go to Gemini to settle this matter. After sending Dunk back home, Phuwin turned around and shook his head in boredom, looking at Fourth throughout the meal that day. Receiving a lecture from Phuwin, he spoke for a while gave instructions, telling Fourth over and over to stay as far away from the alphas as possible.

--------------------------------------------

Currently, Pond and Gemini are sitting in the living room of their house. Gemini sits cross-legged, sipping the hot cup of coffee he just brewed. Looking at Pond, who is holding a band-aid to cover the wound, Gemini has Little surprise, his brother was also punched one day.

"What tricks have you been up to this past month?"

Pond, after finishing the paste, spoke up. He knew Gemini was just like him, so he didn't care. It wasn't until today that he was unfairly beaten like this that he asked what Gemini had done to get revenge. So resentful that people dare to hit him.

        "I recently noticed a kid. He doesn't have pheromones so I wanted to tease him."

Gemini crossed his arms and spoke to Pond. After listening, Pond didn't react much, just saying one sentence

     "So much so that I was beaten by his brother"

"You can fight back, that alpha is not your opponent."

Gemini gave a light smile, he knew how strong his brother's ability was, just a little pheromone emitted was enough to make someone's breathing unstable. Pond looked at Gemini boredly, but thinking about it, it made some sense

"Tomorrow you and I will come find him and settle the matter."

----------------------------------------------

Phuwin was currently walking to class, along the way there were many eyes looking at him. Yesterday's incident had made him the most famous in the school. Phuwin didn't care much, he calmly walked away. The hallway was long but now it was starting to get cramped because there were suddenly many people surrounding it. Phuwin looked forward, why was his class so strange today, suddenly there were people gathered around, crowded.

Strangely, when he arrived, everyone suddenly moved away and looked at him with questioning eyes. Phuwin didn't understand, his steps began to be a bit hesitant as he walked inside. Right in front of his eyes was Pond leaning against the desk, next to him was another person who looked similar to him, Phuwin guessed that it was Gemini. Phuwin's eyes suddenly became cold, he knew that maybe the two of them came here to see him.

Seeing Gemini, who had bullied his younger brother in front of him, Phuwin threw his briefcase aside. Now the thought in Phuwin's mind was to punch Gemini in the face. Phuwin walked up to Gemini, raised his hand to attack, but was quickly stopped by Gemini. Coffee-smelling pheromones were released by him. Phuwin also immediately activated his pheromones in response. The auras of the two alphas clashed fiercely, the bitter taste of coffee and the clear taste of mint caused a tension, that was all, Pond standing next to him had not yet used the pheromone, if he released it. right now, I don't know what form this class will turn into.

The pheromone smell was so strong that everyone in the room didn't dare to stay, everyone had to run out and stand in front of the door to watch what was going on. Gemini blocked Phuwin's fist with one hand, then immediately pushed him back

        "The person you should talk to today is my brother."

Gemini smirked, Phuwin glanced at Pond sitting next to him, his heart was burning, if he could, he wanted to hit both of them right now.

      "I just need to talk to you, stay away from my brother from now on."

Phuwin gave a warning, but he discovered that neither of the two people in front of him seemed to have the slightest bit of concern. Out of anger, he grabbed Gemini's collar again

              "Do you hear me?"

"Listen, but I like it"

Gemini doesn't bother to address this person who is one year older than him. He still likes to stick to Fourth, because teasing Fourth is his hobby right now. After hearing this, Phuwin's face turned red and he wanted to rush to hit Gemini, but his body suddenly stopped. A pheromone smell suddenly appeared in the air, the smell of alcohol, so strong that he felt his body seemed Like he couldn't move anymore.