CH 24 - GEMINI IS VERY STRANGE

Fourth came into class this morning and didn't see Gemini, so he started to breathe a little. I was wondering if he would come to class later or not. Normally, he only goes to school to bully me, so I wondered if he would come to class. What is your attitude after yesterday?

Fourth was deep in thought when a carton of milk appeared in front of him. Gemini bluntly placed it down firmly in front of him, startling him out of his thoughts. The moment I saw his face, all the memories flooded back and I stiffened, my eyes just looked at him in surprise for a long time.

"What are you looking at, drink milk for me"

Gemini pushed the milk carton in front of Fourth. he looked at the milk carton in bewilderment for a moment, as if he couldn't believe his eyes. Did he see wrongly? He was giving him the milk carton. Once again, he strangely stared at the milk carton in front of him, seemingly not paying attention to what happened last night. Fourth's face turned a little pink, just thinking about it is enough to make me shy.

Fourth just pushed the milk carton back to him and shook his head vigorously, Phuwin told me not to get close to Gemini, I was also afraid of him, so I didn't dare accept his things, usually he bullied me, suddenly He brought me a box of milk today, is he starting to have brain problems? It's impossible for someone who hates me to act like that.

"Drink!"

Gemini shouted a sentence that made everyone in the class turn their heads to look. Everyone widened their eyes in surprise when they saw him remove the straw and pin it to the milk carton and bring it in front of him. His screams were originally just to get me to drink milk, isn't that a form of care? He knows what everyone thinks, and he likes that, just spread the word that he has intentions towards you, spread it as far away as possible, so that everyone knows he is targeting you and stay away.

Fourth responded to his shout and quickly grabbed the milk carton and put it in his mouth. His eyes looked at him like a kitten being forced to obey. That look made him fall in love. He just sat there watching him drink the entire carton of milk.

"That's good, little friend"

Fourth almost choked when he heard him call him little friend. Gemini today is very strange. It's not like he used to bully or pick trouble with me. No matter how I look at it, I can't adapt to his actions. , Fourth sat quietly at the table, trying not to pay attention to him and focus on his books, thinking that he would steal the notebooks or harass me again, but the whole time I still didn't see him doing anything but sitting still and sleeping.

--------------------------------

When Fourth finished school, Phuwin was already standing in front of the door, waiting. Just saying this made it clear that he was worried about his younger brother being harassed by someone. Typically, right now, from outside the door, Phuwin saw Gemini insisting on walking next to him in class. Fourth saw Phuwin outside the door as if he had grabbed a life buoy, quickly ran to Phuwin's side, turned back to see him calmly walking in front of the two of them, his heart fluttered, his hand tightly grasped the hem of Phuwin's shirt.

"Look at my brother one more moment and I'll gouge your eyes out."

Phuwin warned, raising his cold eyes at him. Gemini calmly tilted his head to tease Phuwin. He walked past the two of them and walked out the door. Before leaving, he stepped back and leaned close to Fourth.

"Little friend, remember to take your medicine regularly, don't get excited in front of others."

Phuwin's eyes twitched slightly and looked towards Gemini, wanting to fight but he must have walked away faster. Fourth stood silently next to Phuwin, every time he mentioned drugs, arousal or anything related to what happened. What happened last night made me confused, he really knows how to make my face turn red.

"P' Phuwin, Gemini is very strange today, I'm scared"

Fourth quietly whispered to Phuwin as he walked, he wasn't here but I was afraid he would hear. Fourth told Phuwin all the strange things that happened this morning, from the fact that he suddenly bought her milk and forced her to drink it to the fact that he didn't bother bothering her during class, and moreover, Fourth seemed to sense the atmosphere. That means his pheromones are oppressing the alphas in the class, as if threatening them not to look at me or him.

After hearing this, Phuwin had an extreme headache. He was really like him. He was not afraid of anyone. Now who can cure him? Could it be that now?
Should he now take his car and run to denounce both of his fathers? However, their fathers will definitely cover for him. Since the previous meetings, he had noticed that their father's eyes were very fond of Fourth, especially their big father, Tay Tawan, who was always talking. Let's just call Fourth a son. Thinking of this, Phuwin sighed helplessly.

----------------------------------------------

Dunk went to school today, it was still a normal school day. Phuwin, since the teacher dismissed him, quickly rushed straight to Fourth's class, while he slowly put his books in his bag and stood up. Dunk didn't ride today, just wanted to go for a walk, walking on the way back home, it was already afternoon, no sunlight, only a few light breezes passing by, Dunk's hair was also light because of that. lay.

Dunk looked around, everyone was hurrying to get in the car to go home, some were walking like him, some were holding hands and walking around in love. Bangkok is still bustling, only Dunk's heart has sunk, the person in front of him, even if he hasn't seen him for a long time, still recognizes him.

"Dunk, I'm so happy, I accidentally met you here again."

Gaelic spoke up, smiling as he greeted Dunk, his eyes happy to see him again. Gaelic turned to look at Joong, his eyes frowned slightly when he saw that he had no expression

"You, you should say hello no matter what."

Gaelic nudged Joong's hand, he agreed and nodded, also showing some signs of greeting him. Dunk stood looking at the two people in front of him. Having encountered this situation on a road like this, Dunk's walking mood was no longer there, he only felt infinite emptiness in his heart.

"Dunk, do you want to eat with us? We haven't seen each other for a long time."

Gaelic suggested, Dunk secretly tried to look at his expression, but he still stood still, his eyes as if telling him to do whatever he wanted and not care. Dunk smiled just to respond to Gaelic

"Maybe I can't go, I'm a bit busy right now so I'll go home first"

Gaelic expressed sadness and deliberately pulled Dunk to another place

"It's okay, come with us when you're free. Even though you two are no longer in a relationship, I still consider you my beloved younger brother."

Gaelic patted Dunk's head, then turned back to go with Joong. The two of them got in the car and left immediately. Dunk could vaguely hear Gaelic's calm words.

(Oh you still remember what I like to eat, quickly take me there)

Dunk silently watched the car leave, Gaelic is good, people like him have a lot of healing feelings, maybe he is an omega who knows how to comfort others, and maybe he has also healed his emotional wounds that you caused to Joong.