SIDE STORY - JOKEZO

Today is the day Joke moves out. Since the day his big dad persuaded his little dad to allow him to move house, he immediately aimed for the apartment of Zo, his best friend, and even deliberately chose the room right next to it.

Standing with his arms crossed looking at the neatly arranged room, Joke smiled. He walked out the door, went to the next room and rang the bell a few times.

Zo was in the house reading a book. When he heard the doorbell ring, he quickly ran out. Seeing Joke standing here surprised him.

"Joke why are you here?"

Zo asked in bewilderment, looking at Joke standing in front of him with a smile

"Hello neighbor, I just moved here, hoping to get some help."

Once again, Zo was surprised to hear Joke's words. He ran closer to look at him
with suspicious eyes

"You moved here?"

"That's right, I'll be your neighbor, right next door"

Joke nodded toward his room, causing Zo to look back. After a period of time receiving all the information, a bright smile appeared on his face

"Oh Joke, you really moved in, I'm so happy, I don't have worry anymore"

Zo shouted happily. A few days ago, his father was no longer in Bangkok but returned to his hometown to continue working. Zo studied at university here, so after renting a stable apartment for Zo, OhmNanon left. These past few days, I've been sad because Zo lives here alone, thinking that Joke would live with his two dads, but he didn't expect that now he would move out to live next to him, which makes Zo extremely happy.

"Joke come into my house to play"

Zo pulled Joke inside, making him smile. He shook his head slightly, secretly wondering if his friend was too naive, when he was an omega and invited an alpha into the house.

Joke inherited GeminiFourth's harmony gene so he evolved into a dominant alpha, an alpha with caramel pheromones. His personality is quite similar to his father's because he has been close to Gemini since childhood. Joke always has a few dangerous auras surrounding him, typically right now, he follows the hand holding his hand and pulls him inside into Zo's apartment.

Joke silently looked around. There was a slight scent in this house, similar to the smell he often smelled on Zo when he was around. Zo ran to open the refrigerator, gave him a bottle of water for him to drink, then asked again and again

"Joke, why do you live alone, I remember your house is very close to school"

"I just want to move out and live on my own to be more comfortable "

Joke replied, his words successfully captured Zo's gaze and frown. He pouted

"I want to be with my dad again. It's only been a few days and I miss it."

Zo spoke up. At home, he was always pampered and cared for by his two fathers, not allowed to touch anything, so he really liked living with them. Since transforming into an omega with grape-flavored pheromones, he has received even more dedicated guidance from his little father. There are many things that Zo doesn't need to do or interact with. As long as he has two dads, everything becomes easy.

"You should stop relying on your two dads."

Joke spoke, his voice sounded like he was reminding Zo, but in fact his heart was different, he was hoping that he would rely less on his two fathers, so that he could have a better chance to approach him.

"Now I'm independent, don't you see?"

Zo's fur was a bit ruffled because of what he said, he straightened his voice back at him. They were the same age but he must have treated him like a child all day. He probably always thought he was more mature than him.

"That's right, be more independent, I will help"

Joke laughed softly at Zo's actions, and after a while of chatting, he probably left the room. As soon as he walked out the door, he turned around to look at Zo and then rushed to hug him, taking a moment from him. Joke made Zo suddenly stand still

"Joke what are you doing?"

"Hugging my new neighbor, new neighbor, remember to take care of me."

Joke whispered softly in Zo's ear, and Zo was already shy and pushed him away

"Okay, I know, I will help"

Pushing Joke back to his room, he probably refused to leave but stayed a little longer

"Come visit my room, my door is always open for you"

After Joke finished speaking, he returned to his room, leaving Zo standing bewildered in front of the door for a while. You're trying to think back on what he just said, does he want to invite you to his room to play...

The more Zo grows up, the more beautiful he becomes. Since transforming into an omega with a slightly sweet grape-flavored pheromone like his little father Nanon, Zo is liked by many people. In high school, Zo was quite friendly with everyone. It must be said that his personality was exactly like his father's, gentle and very gentle, so everyone liked him wherever he went.

Because he is an omega, Zo cannot avoid attracting some alphas to pay attention to him. At times like these, Zo sees Joke next to him. Zo had been complained about by Joke all day long, he kept babbling next to him and reminding him to stay away from the alpha, to always be careful, not to accept things, not to talk too much, not to go on dates without permission. If you have anything to do, you have to tell him.

It's strange that Zo naively listens to Joke, to the point that in school there are rumors that Zo's father sometimes doesn't even teach Zo as much as him. Every time someone approaches Zo, of course Joke will appear from somewhere. He says it's a coincidence, but no matter how outsiders look at it, it doesn't look like it.

Zo forgot that he listened to Joke to stay away from the alpha, while joke was also an alpha