CH 64 - MARKS

Fourth couldn't resist anymore, his younger brother Max's pheromones were so strong that his body felt like it was haunted by the smell, all of which kept tormenting him. That drug made my body weak, every stream of stimulation kept hitting my brain. Fourth couldn't stand it. He tried to wake himself up but couldn't.

Fourth sat down on the floor, eyes widening after discovering that his body was releasing pheromones uncontrollably. Fourth cried without tears. After taking so many suppressants, when he was under the influence of pheromones, he could no longer control himself.

The scent of milk cream spread throughout the room, an aroused omega was sitting on the floor, breathing unstable and shrinking to a corner of the room. Max's younger brother seemed to be seduced by that seductive image, quickly walked up to him, immediately hugged Fourth and threw him on the bed

"Don't come closer, you bastard."

Fourth tried to drag his body up to the head of the bed, but again he grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. Max's younger brother, he is also influenced by your pheromones. The pheromones from the dominant omega attract the alpha even more, stimulating the alpha to go crazy in possession.

He pulled Fourth closer to him, even though he was trying to struggle and kick him, but he was able to dodge them all. He pressed down on Fourth, tearing his shirt with one hand

"Do not"

A muffled pleading voice rang out. He had originally prepared himself to patiently surrender himself to these bastards tonight, but when he realized he had been tricked, Fourth no longer did as he was asked but instead protested and covered himself with his hands. A little bit of his shirt was torn, his skin hitting his eyes made him even more hungry.

Max's younger brother lost his temper and turned Fourth over, fixing his arms behind his back with one hand, with the other he gently stroked his shoulder, then touched his neck. Fourth shivered, tears began to fall from fear. Gemini, where is Gemini? Please come save me. Fourth cried, now he could only remember Gemini

-----------------

The sound of footsteps walking down the cold hallway, Gemini's eyes were cold, his hands were stained with some blood from the few guys he had just punched as he slowly approached the room where Fourth was being captured. He is panicking, because the plan is beyond his expectations. These bastards actually arranged so many people to block his way, making it very difficult for him with very limited time. Standing in front of the door, the screams inside made him impatient and crushed it. Looking at the two people struggling in front of him, he felt more pain when he saw Fourth screaming in pain.

His body is crying.

Gemini's hands curled tightly, what was happening on the bed made him angry, his eyes were glued to Fourth's body, unable to move anymore. Gemini approached and grabbed the other man's head and pulled it away, giving him a strong punch in the mouth. Max's younger brother lost his balance and fell heavily on the furniture in the room. He didn't care. He turned around and looked at Fourth, who was lying face down on the pillow motionless.

"Fourth, Fourth, are you okay? Look at me."

Gemini spoke, he felt his body tremble continuously, and he was crying, a strange pheromone smell entered his nose, the smell of the other guy, but it appeared on his body.

Max's brother loud, crazy laughter made Fourth shrink back and tremble. He hiccuped and refused to push him away at his call.

"Gemini, his body belongs to me, it can only be influenced by my pheromones"